Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your cycle looks like shit.. But don't worry Ill put somthing together right now and hit you up with it on your profile.. Next time send a pm though mang.
    hey man everyone says your the god so here is my prayer jsut lloking to see what you think lol

i just puchased gear to run a 8 wk 500mg/wk of sustanon 250. i am going to be doing 250mg on mon and thurs taking a 20mg tab of aeromasin with each injection.

after the last injection im going to start a 75/50/50/25 of nolva and 25/25/25/25 of clomid. i have aromasin and arimidex on hand in case of gyno.
    with all the different info i figure this is an "average" of what people have done/recommend.

what do you think?? thanks god!!! :)
    hey man

just a quick question, soon gonna be running a test/dbol cycle, cureently tryna find info on how to stop the whole 'hair loss' situation , could you point me in the right direction on whats best to use to combat this problem?

thanks
    UN FUCKING REAL

YOUR A BAD MOTHERFUCKER BROO RESPECT !!!

exactly wat i needed to kno and hear !!!!!!
    I'm doing back flips in my living room I'm so pumped !!!

when is a good time to give you a ring I'm from vancouver bc canada it is 1:32 pm now

I READ your free @ nights so anytime thats good for u brothaaaaaa

D
    hey brother !!!

just read your pct and love how down to a science things r I'm very science based in all aspects of my life

wondering if you have time to give me sum advice

just started tren a test prop cycle

26 , 27 in 2 months 510 160 pounds , scale @ home says 25% body fat i bought it from london drugs i don't think its that accurate I'm pretty lean and my diet is on point
    lookin to make some nice lean quality gains by july , curious about running proviron during to keep free test bumping and estrogen related sides in check
    aswell as my pct wondering what u suggest .

any advice is appreciated I'm sure u r busy

100mg tren eod and 100 mg testp eod is my plan
    Hy i have a problem with my nipples i think i have gyno i have this problem since i was 15 now im 20
    here are some pics pics - Folder Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
    do you know how can i get rid of it?
    Hey, I heard there is a code for first time buyers on NTBM for some discount I was hoping it make my first purchase off of the site soon, could I get a code?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom