Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

I think if you are nervous and unsure, it's better to be more conservative. I know this is a competition and we all want to win but don't let that cloud your own personal judgement. Only you can decide what's best for you. So just be careful and take what these guys into account when making decisions and monitor yourself closely.

On a more positive note...moya is right...get ready to battle!! ;)

I think if you are nervous and unsure, it's better to be more conservative. I know this is a competition and we all want to win but don't let that cloud your own personal judgement. Only you can decide what's best for you. So just be careful and take what these guys into account when making decisions and monitor yourself closely.

On a more positive note...moya is right...get ready to battle!! ;)

I agree with this 100% I might tone it down at first who knows.

And for everyone here I WILL BE POSTING PICS today so you can see what base I'm starting with right now. I'm going to go workout and weigh myself in a bit so pics in the next few hours possibly :)

Hey shibsy. Peeps here are just concerned and dont wanna see you go overboard on the juice. But you have N2 backing you and I guarentee you that he put a lot of thought into your cycle and did not just throw something out to you.
If you have questions and concerns take it right to the source bro and he will tell you his thoughts.
Ok thats out of the way.
Bro you eat and train your ass off and I tell you, you gonna be a fuckin monster!
I can also guarentee you that if N2 didnt think you had it in you, he would not have sponsored you.
Now go kill that shit bro!:evil:
Best of luck and be safe.

Hey shibsy. Peeps here are just concerned and dont wanna see you go overboard on the juice. But you have N2 backing you and I guarentee you that he put a lot of thought into your cycle and did not just throw something out to you.
If you have questions and concerns take it right to the source bro and he will tell you his thoughts.
Ok thats out of the way.
Bro you eat and train your ass off and I tell you, you gonna be a fuckin monster!
I can also guarentee you that if N2 didnt think you had it in you, he would not have sponsored you.
Now go kill that shit bro!:evil:
Best of luck and be safe.

Thanks bro, I totally understand everyones concerns and I would be lying if i said i wasn't concerned too. I'm more than ready to kts trust me man! and I know everyone might be a bit doubtful right now but you guys just keep following my log and watch me progress, I promise I will impress you guys! Going to deadlift now I'll post back in a couple hours!

Well alright then bro!
Thats the gameface to be puttin on.
You go kick the shit out of the DLs and let us know how it went.
I already know you gonna be tuff, Im sure of it!:evil:

Hey guys, deadifted today and it felt fucking great. Worked my way up to 365 for 4 reps :D I'm happy it's that high. It's not near my pb, but it's getting there. I'll post pics from today in about 30 minutes!

Top Bottom