Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Beastdrol instead of b-bol for kick start

dirtyluke1

New member
I usually kick start my cycles with 40-50mg/day of d-bol for the 1st 5 or 6 weeks of cycle i will be starting my cycle of
test enth 750/week + tren enth 450/week in a few weeks
I've been reading so much about Beastdrol and it sounds to good to be true!!! d-bol like size and strength gains without the water retention is this possible???
maybee i should run it with my test/tren for the 1st 6 weeks at 40mg/day? or stick with b-bol?
From those of u who have taken Beastdrol what do you suggest?
thanks
 
I usually kick start my cycles with 40-50mg/day of d-bol for the 1st 5 or 6 weeks of cycle i will be starting my cycle of
test enth 750/week + tren enth 450/week in a few weeks
I've been reading so much about Beastdrol and it sounds to good to be true!!! d-bol like size and strength gains without the water retention is this possible???
maybee i should run it with my test/tren for the 1st 6 weeks at 40mg/day? or stick with b-bol?
From those of u who have taken Beastdrol what do you suggest?
thanks
beast should be run at 30mg a day for four weeks if you decide to go with it...........good for lean gains and strength from my experience but ive never used dbol so i have nothing to compare it to
 
I've used Dbol and Beast works faster and is stronger plus no bloat ,its now my favorite oral.
 
I've Used Beast 3 times and it's ridiculous. Take it with plenty of Taurine and Water. You can run it 4 weeks but I'd just run it at 3 all at 30mg a day. The results from the third to the fourth week don't really justify the extra week imo.
 
Beastdrol
Beastdrol
Beastdrol
Beastdrol
Beastdrol

30-4 mg's for 3-4 weeks MAX

~EZ
 
i got a free bottle of superdrol from a reputable company that is the same clone as beast so im guessing i can expect the same results? thanks, its actually a superdrol30mg/hdrol50mg mix
 
I would definatly suggest kickstarting with beast i have found it to be more effective as both a kickstart as well as solo vs dbol
 
And it doesn't aromatize. If this all holds true, then it simply is better than Dbol. Sucks because I've got tons of Dbol. Anyone wanna trade? :p
 
Top Bottom