Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speaking of Cats ...

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
Okay, this is one of the weirder things I've ever seen and cat do and I've been around cats for 30+ years now.

Yesterday, one of my cats freaked me out entirely. She's very verbal (no, not a Siamese, actually a somewhat fat brown tabby who is the most talkative cat anyone has ever met). This is the only cat I've ever owned that actually announces she's going to puke. She makes this weird yowling that, for all the world, sounds like "Oh No" just before barfing. Seriously.

So Bat (that's her name, Bat Cat, actually her full name is Twinkie the Bat cat but we usually call her Bat or Batty) wakes up from a nap and starts making her "Oh No" yowl and yakking. I moved her so she wouldn't throw up on a power strip. Batty then thew up and promptly fainted.

FUCKING FREAKED ME OUT! I'm literally on the floor virtually shaking her and calling her name like she's a human ...

Anyway, she woke right up and was apparently more than a little freaked out herself, too, apparently. She acted weird the rest of the day, quiet, withdrawn. I realize now the g'damned cat scared herself. She's fine today, ate, drank, talks to me.

Weird mutherfucking animals.

Okay, I'm off to do the last of my Xmas shopping ...

My mother-in-law is a cat lady; had more than a dozen when they still owned the farm. Today she has three; Yucky (named by my son when he was 4), Spaz, and Elvis.

A couple months ago Elvis bolted out the door and ran away, I nearly died laughing as my MIL described walking through the neighborhood calling, "Elvis, Elvis. Come here Elvis."

My cat does the yowl thing before he vomits too. Thankfully he's not a vomity cat.

There's also a very particular noise that all my cats have made when they come in bearing prey. It's a kind of whimpering, but I know as soon as I hear it to start looking for a dead or injured small animal.

I was worried that she'd eaten something weird. I don't have any chemical cleaners in the house that are toxic but I did make some oil up for the Yule ritual I was afraid she'd gotten into that somehow or consumed something else otherwise indigestible but no, just normal hairball puke. I was pissing myself worried I'd have to deal with a monster vet bill.

I honestly think the stupid fucking cat was so upset over being nauseous that she fainted from sheer fright.

when our cat was younger, she used to play "fetch" with me...she'd bring me a sock, i'd roll it up in a ball, i'd throw it across the room, she'd run and get it, bring it back, drop it at my feet and then wait for me to throw it again...after a few throws, she'd run to the middle of the room or hallway, and i'd throw the sock over her head and she'd spring into the air and try to bat it down, then she'd pick it up and bring it back, drop it and run back to the middle of the room and wait for the next throw...she'd do that shit for a half hour sometimes...weird-ass cat...now she's REALLY old...like 19...and she basically just sleeps and eats.

we had a chihuahua that would faint when you bathed her :D she would let out a whimper and pass out and yes it was hot/warm water.

Your cat just seemed to freak out with her vomit and you moving her, poor thing. MM did you know there is pet insurance? I looked into it for my great dane, about $20 a month and includes renters insurance.... interesting....

Okay, this is one of the weirder things I've ever seen and cat do and I've been around cats for 30+ years now.

Yesterday, one of my cats freaked me out entirely. She's very verbal (no, not a Siamese, actually a somewhat fat brown tabby who is the most talkative cat anyone has ever met). This is the only cat I've ever owned that actually announces she's going to puke. She makes this weird yowling that, for all the world, sounds like "Oh No" just before barfing. Seriously.

So Bat (that's her name, Bat Cat, actually her full name is Twinkie the Bat cat but we usually call her Bat or Batty) wakes up from a nap and starts making her "Oh No" yowl and yakking. I moved her so she wouldn't throw up on a power strip. Batty then thew up and promptly fainted.

FUCKING FREAKED ME OUT! I'm literally on the floor virtually shaking her and calling her name like she's a human ...

Anyway, she woke right up and was apparently more than a little freaked out herself, too, apparently. She acted weird the rest of the day, quiet, withdrawn. I realize now the g'damned cat scared herself. She's fine today, ate, drank, talks to me.

Weird mutherfucking animals.

Okay, I'm off to do the last of my Xmas shopping ...

I have a fat orange tabby to. Shes also very verbal. Yells at me while im in the shower. weird. When I'm laying down if I scratch her back she'll lick the top of my head.

Your cat is just probably allergic to or sick of all of the patchouli - silly witch.
As I said in you K message, I fucking cannot stand the smell of patchouli. I actually don't wear scents at all.

In terms of incense, I'm more an amber, frankincense and myrrh girl.

Top Bottom