Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Can't Do This, Can I?

nydj66

At the grogery store there's a 20-year-old girl that has a huge crush on me. Her face lights up every time she sees me, she makes continuous eye contact and almost a year ago she even made an awkward pass at me (although she turned beet red and ran away before I could respond).

Now she's attractive enough but in a cute and innocent sort of way...not a hot, trashy sort of way. And I like the attention and admittedly go out of my way to end up in her checkout lane. But in my mind I just see her as a cute KID.

Today, she must have been on break and mustered up the courage to follow me outside and ask how come I've never asked her out. Now she can see the wedding ring on my hand and she's even seen me shopping with my daughters. So I explain that I am married and wanting to stay that way so really a booty call would be the only available option and she didn't really strike me as that type.

And she says that she'd be fine with just a booty call here and there. So I took her cell number.

Now I have a ton of shit running through my mind. She can't possibly realize that I'm 25 years older than her. And I don't feel right about stealing some kid's innocence; but she said out loud that she was up for a booty call so how innocent can she be?

And the thought of getting naked with a firm 20-year-old body is awfully appealing; but I don't know if I can make the mental leap to see her as "sexy" when I'm litterally old enough to be her father.

And most importantly, I live in a village of 2,500 people and she works 1 mile from my house. I probably can't expect a 20-year-old to be discreet. But now I've taken her number and she'll be pissed if I don't call...which could also get me in trouble.

I need someone with some common sense to step up and be my conscience here. Cause I seem to be trying to talk myself into it even though it's virtual marraige suicide.

As a married rob why are you even entertaining this shit, much less taking her number. How the hell can you get her number knowing full well the intentions?

Young girl? Small town? ONE MILE FROM YOUR HOME booty call?!? Burn the number, flush the ashes then dump a bucket of ice water in your crotch and wake up, you're thinking with the wrong head.

Start shopping somewhere else. Tell the wife you saw a rat in the store. Problem solved. You're just stroking your own ego by encouraging this kid.

One night of passion with a silly young woman is NOT worth risking your marriage or your self respect. You will feel guilty. More importantly, there's always a risk of getting caught, that would mean how many years of child support?

No chance you'll get caught, you say? HA! There's always a chance. I actually know a man who had cheated on his wife and was later involved in a bad car accident. In the ICU he was in and out and at times, and babbling. Guess what he babbled about? For whatever reason, while he was incoherent he confessed everything to his wife. Has no memory of it, but he does have the divorce papers to commemorate the event.

The thing about booty calls is that the girl kinda always ends up LIKING liking the guy. Despite saying it's just a physical thing, there will be the inevitable shift to wanting to go on a "date", to wanting more, getting frustrated with the fact that you are married, and maybe even trying to find out your wife's name, and then calling her with the news that you have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Just sayin'. Connect the dots to where this could lead.
Oh, and you should tell your wife that the girl gave you her number and has a crush on you. And it means nothing to you. Laugh it off- ha ha, ha ha!

The thing about booty calls is that the girl kinda always ends up LIKING liking the guy. Despite saying it's just a physical thing, there will be the inevitable shift to wanting to go on a "date", to wanting more, getting frustrated with the fact that you are married, and maybe even trying to find out your wife's name, and then calling her with the news that you have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Just sayin'. Connect the dots to where this could lead.
Oh, and you should tell your wife that the girl gave you her number and has a crush on you. And it means nothing to you. Laugh it off- ha ha, ha ha!

this^^ It's happened to me where a girl wants more but you say no, and then she always lures you in with the "friends with benefits" package, and then it turns out to be one big fucking ambush.

And it may be awesome, but once you get off you'll wanna kill yourself from all the guilt. You gotta ask yourself; is it worth risking your marriage?

Sad to say but the Older I get, the more I feel people are going to cheat no matter what.

Maybe .000000001 % of marriages can be faithful.

You're not that bright, are you?

You mention that you're married and want to stay that way, yet in the same breathe take her number while suggesting a booty call.

It's up to you if you want to cheat on your wife, but weigh the consequences before you destroy your family. You said you had two daughters.

Sad to say but the Older I get, the more I feel people are going to cheat no matter what.

Maybe .000000001 % of marriages can be faithful.

I often feel the same way...and its depressing :(

what MM said...burn the fuckin number unless you're prepared to end your marriage

I often feel the same way...and its depressing :(

what MM said...burn the fuckin number unless you're prepared to end your marriage

I kinda feel the same way ^^....and agreed...don't venture down the road..it's a one way trip to disaster.

You're not that bright, are you?

You mention that you're married and want to stay that way, yet in the same breathe take her number while suggesting a booty call.

It's up to you if you want to cheat on your wife, but weigh the consequences before you destroy your family. You said you had two daughters.

Well we at least have to commend nyd for being completely frank regarding his intentions.

In other news, I find it depressing how often married men seriously consider adultery.

Top Bottom