Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPC Nationals in Atlanta

You looked amazing great work should be very proud of the package you brought..

I started another thread those changes please feel free to chime in I am super excited about them.

D, thank you! I am proud...just really not the conditioning I like to bring to stage, but I was trying to conform to figure. Bad mistake. Now I know and I won't be wasting any time in this division.

I am super excited about the new changes to come in the NPC too. Yeah!

Congratulations! You looked amazing! That is very exciting about the new category. I hope they will follow the lead here in Canada.

How did your guy, Luis (I think), do??

Thank Roxy! Yes, that new category sounds promising for many figure girls who are told that they are too big for figure. Looking forward to it.

Luis placed 8th. Wow, that was a shocker. He looked incredible! He struggled a bit to get down to welters, so we are planning on him being a middle next year. We shall see how that goes.

I was really stoked about going but I have a serious one track mind these days. Pissed with myself for forgetting.

I hate that you got the judges shell game played on you. Judging standards are like one step away from being as shady as a sidewalk 3 card monty scam. You looked hard as granite to me. That's a hell of a lot of work there. Major congrats. :garza:

Thanks willow. Ah no worries! It was a jam packed weekend!

This means a lot to me coming from you. I'll work harder for next year.

Trex....yeah it does get frustrating. One of the judges told me that I have a Pro figure physique, but in the amateur level, I may be too much for what is up on stage. Go figure that one out eh? How am I suppose to get on a Pro stage if I don't get rewarded on the amateur stage.

So yes, I am thrilled about this new division in the NPC. I think I will fit right in. I won't need to stop lifting weights and I can prep like a normal person. haha

Yeah, the have a few pics on rxmuscle.com Tracy Bodner

Thank you for your support!

I checked them out- wow, I gotta say you have the nicest legs and shoulders!!!!!
What do you think is your best body part?
I think mine is my shoulders , but they are not my fave to work out for some reason haha.
You look stunning, you should be so proud of yourself. That's a lotta hard work showing.

glad you had fun, and weren't too discouraged.. the new division sounds like just the right ticket..

you looked great girl Im proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I checked them out- wow, I gotta say you have the nicest legs and shoulders!!!!!
What do you think is your best body part?
I think mine is my shoulders , but they are not my fave to work out for some reason haha.
You look stunning, you should be so proud of yourself. That's a lotta hard work showing.

Awww....you made me blush. lol

Best bodypart? Hm.....I get a lot of compliments on my legs, and I think for figure yes-I love the shape, but for bb'ing they need to grow more.

These shoulders I worked SOOOOO hard for. I remember before I ever competed a judge here in Co. told me, if you build your shoulders you will dominate. I worked my a$$ off in the gym, competed a year later and won. It was still too small so I worked hard another year, competed at the national level and was told they were too big. hahaha

Oh ok. So my answer would be Back. It's difficult to showcase back in figure. Here is my back in 2008.

glad you had fun, and weren't too discouraged.. the new division sounds like just the right ticket..

Awww spy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't discouraged, but I've been here before so I just have to keep my chin up and move forward. I have a wonderful husband who is my biggest supporter and he helps me through a lot!

Top Bottom