Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Question

This is my first time running Primo, never had it before. 2 things I noticed on this cycle Sleep and Hunger. I have never needed as much sleep or have been as hungry before. These are good things but I am just wondering if they are common. Also I don't have bad cravings with this hunger which has been great. Has anyone else noticed this on Primo?

That hunger is what worries me, alot of primo will actually be EQ hince the hunger,maybe its just a common side between you and the primo.lets hope so.

Deca 30 mg ed
Primo 200mg
Test E 250 mg

I aso worry it is EQ because that is commonly faked. I also have really ramped up my cardio lately and that could be a big factor

At that dose I'd be surprised if it was primo at all causing anything. I can imagine that at high doses primo MIGHT cause changes in appetite since it is also a DHB derivative, BUT it does sound like you're on dbol and eq combo (I think you mean dbol and not deca above, right?). Never really seen anyone comment that primo causes increase in appetite. But eq...well.

That was a typo I am running 400 right now and in two more weeks it is going to 600 for 4 weeks then back to 400 for the remainder of the cycle. That being said I do have a feeling it is EQ

Primo@ 200mg/ew?? Not a chance it's from Primo...and 30mg/ed Deca?????? You need to do more research

:)Just trying out "my" primo at 200ml/week. No diff in appetite at all., but horny horny horny and HAPPY!!! Using along with Test D and Deca each at 200 ml/week for life...:)

That hunger is what worries me, alot of primo will actually be EQ hince the hunger,maybe its just a common side between you and the primo.lets hope so.

I was thinking this exact same thing.

I ran Primo @ 500mg/wk and didn't notice increased hunder.

Top Bottom