Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Question

he said it was a typo and he is running 400mg/week deca.

that will bring hunger yes. i would up the primo to 400 and get rid of the deca if you want to get cut.. if you want more mass then stay at 400 deca and save the primo for another time. primo is gold and if you want to run it then run it right. keep the test at 250. and keep the cycle at 10 weeks.. thats all u need for a first primo cycle

thats my 2 cents

That hunger is what worries me, alot of primo will actually be EQ hince the hunger,maybe its just a common side between you and the primo.lets hope so.

Yep. Post a pic of the brand in the gear section.

he said it was a typo and he is running 400mg/week deca.

that will bring hunger yes. i would up the primo to 400 and get rid of the deca if you want to get cut.. if you want more mass then stay at 400 deca and save the primo for another time. primo is gold and if you want to run it then run it right. keep the test at 250. and keep the cycle at 10 weeks.. thats all u need for a first primo cycle

thats my 2 cents

Here is a more complete breakdown of what I am running I was inarticulate just waking up this morning and a lazy poster

The primo is was 200 mg week one
400 week 2-4
600 weeks 5-8
400 weeks 9-11
200 week 12

I got 100 d pills for free that are 10 mg each. So for 4 weeks running 30 ed it would last (50 on leg days)

I also have a script for Var and I have 70 50 mg pills (which I can cut in half and take twice daily) that I was going to run weeks 5-12

The test is also a script pharm grade and that is 250 week for the duration

the past two years I have run pretty much the same cycle Win at 50 ed and test at 300/week. The last time I went off along with PCT I ran Sarms at 5omg ED until I went blind lol.

All that being said this has made me much stronger in week 2 than what I have run in the past.

The doc I work with suggested the stagger on the primo that is why I am doing it that way. His opinion was that it is easier to recover from it when doing that.

I will snap a pic of it and post it later this week in the gear section Nelson. I am betting that it is EQ though

This is my first time running Primo, never had it before. 2 things I noticed on this cycle Sleep and Hunger. I have never needed as much sleep or have been as hungry before. These are good things but I am just wondering if they are common. Also I don't have bad cravings with this hunger which has been great. Has anyone else noticed this on Primo?

Ive not but some guys I work with who also use PRIMO have mentioned
those same things. Everyone may not notice it but there are those that do.

200mg of primo per week ain't shit. Unless you are a 12 year old girl.

Top Bottom