Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

yes! very bad.

if she is the person that suggested this, u are in a shitload of trouble bor

lol yea, its chik-speak for "I bored fucking just you"

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

lol yea, its chik-speak for "I bored fucking just you"

Or it means: "I've already been screwing another guy and we've decided to invite you along."

or, " I'm already screwing another guy and I'm looking for a way to get rid of you"

You fuckers are no fun! We've been together for 16 years and married since February, also have 2 awesome kids. She caught me fooling around online! And she made the proposal, said if I wanted to have another woman, she would get another man.I doubt it will ever really happen but I like the fact she was open to this sort of thing.

is this something that you guys wanted before you married?? if not, how about anal sex??
would it be ok for her to post on craigslist for extra cash?? point being.. open marriages never work.. not even in the gay community.. the saying is.. what happens on the road stays on the road... and it better not find out where you live..

uh huh...speaking from experience...dont fall for it

might as well just file for divorce now and fuck whomever you want without the head games

jus sayin

been there, done that.... and I agree.

Sounds like she was testing you.

I'd personally never want to be with someone who was cool with me having sex with another guy.

this too. chicks love the test scenarios.

You fuckers are no fun! We've been together for 16 years and married since February, also have 2 awesome kids. She caught me fooling around online! And she made the proposal, said if I wanted to have another woman, she would get another man.I doubt it will ever really happen but I like the fact she was open to this sort of thing.

Sounds like she was testing you.

I'd personally never want to be with someone who was cool with me having sex with another guy.

Like I said at the end of the day it won't happen! More like dirty talk! just trying to keep it a bit spicy. I agree I think she was testing me a bit.

Top Bottom