Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega's New Pump3d===>HOLY SHIT!!

DJ_UFO

Banned
I really don't have words to describe Pump3d! It is simply amazing. I am really sensitive to stimulants; so sensitive that I don't drink coffee. So I tried 4, and 30 mins later started to kick in. Pump3d took 30 to star feeling like.....motivated, alert, anxious to go to the gym. The thermogenic effects are awesome! right after kicking in, I got warmer and sweaty. At the gym, I flew through my leg workout. Great intense heavy workout. Energy through the roof, concentration, incredible focus. Pumps in my legs were so intense, that could barely walk after squats.

And this is just the beginning. Eventually will work my way up to 6 caps. Plus RawMCC after workout, these products are a MUST!!!

Only problem, I took it at 6:00PM. :( I'm back home now, and feel like running a marathon, or going out to dance, I don't know....I gotta do something. My mind feels like ready to go to war or some shit!!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet..i'm taking my pump3d tomorrow!

Is insane bro. I was difficult already to "improve" the last version of Amp02, but this one IS EVEN BETTER. Maybe stronger? or just a smart perfect balance between nootropics and stims.

Forgot to mention that, for those who were concerned in the past about poor capsule quality/broken capsules, broken seals in the bottle, all of that has been corrected. Caps are perfectly sealed, in a cute delicious yellow color, and the bottle is perfectly air tight sealed.

Also shipping is as fast as a lighting. 2 days from coast to coast. Can't beat it.

I had the same problem. Too much energy even after a great workout. You can do what I do and just clean the house! ;)

Finally the mental freak alertness is going away...:)
However, I'm still like "hot & sweaty".
Can't wait to take this shit again tomorrow. Even though it kicks in faster than amp02, I will take it a little earlier. I might even go running to the gym. lol

Top Bottom