Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting product? oral

There's no magic pill that will get you cut. It happens through strict dieting and cardio. However, a product like needtoslin can help you speed up the process. the ECA stack is also great for cutting as well.

There's no magic pill that will get you cut. It happens through strict dieting and cardio. However, a product like needtoslin can help you speed up the process. the ECA stack is also great for cutting as well.
Well it was really just a question to get everyones opinion, its for my friend who is looking to cut, and i figured something like lipostim would be way better than the hydroxycut he was going to run

Well it was really just a question to get everyones opinion, its for my friend who is looking to cut, and i figured something like lipostim would be way better than the hydroxycut he was going to run

lipostim is a great choice too. just make sure that he knows that diet and cardio need to be on point or else he will not see results.

Comparing any AGX product to a Muscletech product is like comparing A Turbine Jet engine to a Dbattery opperated personal misting fan.

what are you looking for it to do?

Are you looking for appetite suppression, hardness, stim effect, small metabolism boost, glucose problems?

What you need it for can help determine the best product for you.

what are you looking for it to do?

Are you looking for appetite suppression, hardness, stim effect, small metabolism boost, glucose problems?

What you need it for can help determine the best product for you.

all good things to consider!!

Top Bottom