Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

For what it's worth here is my review:

Products previously used:
NO Xplode
NO Vapor
Animal Stack
Superpump250

Purchased Jack3d today from GNC for the 20% discount plus they had it for buy 1 get 1 free so it was a smoking deal. I proceeded to take 2 scoops 30 min prior to my workout at 5pm today. Some others on here exclaimed about how this stuff tastes like shit. I found it rather good, in fact the best tasting pre workout product I have ever tasted, however I tend to like tart lemon type drinks. Needless to say I give it a 10 in drink ability.

No longer than 15min into it I started feeling a mental focus like no other. I was motivated to work shoulders today like an animal bent on destruction. Now this may be from anticipation of using a new product. We will see tomorrow as I will be working chest and I'm super pumped for that. Soon after the mental focus I started to get a full body buzz. It was like a euphoric ready for anything you can throw at me type feeling. I definitely felt ready to go the distance.

60lb DB Press 3x11 last set got 2 additional forced reps after failure
35lb DB Arnold press 3x11 last set got 3 additional forced reps after failure
(after these two exercises my shoulders felt pumped beyond belief. I felt i needed to stretch after each set just to retain full range of motion.)
I proceeded to do lateral flys, front raises and upright rows and each exercise I surpassed my regular ability.

Post workout:
Head felt woosie, balance was a bit off, almost like a bit drunk. No appetite for post workout protein intake but forced it down anyways. On the plus side my shower felt "AMAZING". Don't know if this is a plus to any of you but holy shit the shower felt good. For lack of a better description and I'll probably get flamed for this but it felt like a hot shower when coming down off of E.

I'll update tomorrow on how well I am able to sleep. Judging by my feeling as of 8pm I'd say I'll be just fine.

For what it's worth here is my review:

Products previously used:
NO Xplode
NO Vapor
Animal Stack
Superpump250

Purchased Jack3d today from GNC for the 20% discount plus they had it for buy 1 get 1 free so it was a smoking deal. I proceeded to take 2 scoops 30 min prior to my workout at 5pm today. Some others on here exclaimed about how this stuff tastes like shit. I found it rather good, in fact the best tasting pre workout product I have ever tasted, however I tend to like tart lemon type drinks. Needless to say I give it a 10 in drink ability.

No longer than 15min into it I started feeling a mental focus like no other. I was motivated to work shoulders today like an animal bent on destruction. Now this may be from anticipation of using a new product. We will see tomorrow as I will be working chest and I'm super pumped for that. Soon after the mental focus I started to get a full body buzz. It was like a euphoric ready for anything you can throw at me type feeling. I definitely felt ready to go the distance.

60lb DB Press 3x11 last set got 2 additional forced reps after failure
35lb DB Arnold press 3x11 last set got 3 additional forced reps after failure
(after these two exercises my shoulders felt pumped beyond belief. I felt i needed to stretch after each set just to retain full range of motion.)
I proceeded to do lateral flys, front raises and upright rows and each exercise I surpassed my regular ability.

Post workout:
Head felt woosie, balance was a bit off, almost like a bit drunk. No appetite for post workout protein intake but forced it down anyways. On the plus side my shower felt "AMAZING". Don't know if this is a plus to any of you but holy shit the shower felt good. For lack of a better description and I'll probably get flamed for this but it felt like a hot shower when coming down off of E.

I'll update tomorrow on how well I am able to sleep. Judging by my feeling as of 8pm I'd say I'll be just fine.

haha it makes me feel good too man, but after a while its starting to make me irritable after. I can tell. still gives me a good focus and pump. Im gonna try Amp02 though

I've been using jack3d for the last couple weeks, I'm very satisfied. I tried vengeance this morning, I was not impressed. I wasnt attacking the weights like I did with jack3d. I liked amp02 but it seemed the effects wore off after a few weeks of use.

I will have jacked in my store soon. My own better brand. 228 grams ha ha so you get 2 more grams lmao.. Anyway it will taste great and work the bomb.

Need2KTS will be the name of it I think...

As in Need to kill that shit.

I will have jacked in my store soon. My own better brand. 228 grams ha ha so you get 2 more grams lmao.. Anyway it will taste great and work the bomb.

Need2KTS will be the name of it I think...

As in Need to kill that shit.
Needto, I'm getting based on the badassesness level of said name.

That will be most awesome...I still have some jack3d left, hopefully when I'm done need2's stuff is ready to roll. For some reason Vengeance also tore my stomach up...dont know why, only took one scoop this morning, Jack3d or amp didnt do that and I took max doses.

Top Bottom