Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Crap, I hurt my back again."

I've hurt my back :(

I have farked it doing deadlifts now i have two bulged disks L4 & L5 and two weeks ago i couldn't even walk for a day. Its been terrible ive been out of the gym for two weeks now and i feel like im wasting away! I'm a tall guy close to 6ft 3 so i guess a combination of that, bad technique and 140kg deadlift's YEAH BUDDY ! Have left me out of the game for a little bit.

I have been going to Physiotherapy for a couple of session's but now i know what the problem is i went and saw an Osteopath, money well spent i have noticed a difference already i just hope i can return to the iron very shortly :(

Do you guys know what i should be doing? Stretching wise?

I hurt my back pretty bad a couple of days ago doing deadlifts. i was in bed for three days, through the holidays

I hurt my back pretty bad a couple of days ago doing deadlifts. i was in bed for three days, through the holidays

Fudge. I just came in here b/c I've been debating cutting deads out. When going heavy I feel I arch my back a little. I'm getting scared to hurt my back. It doesn't help that my brother tells me it's not worth the risk.

Fudge. I just came in here b/c I've been debating cutting deads out. When going heavy I feel I arch my back a little. I'm getting scared to hurt my back. It doesn't help that my brother tells me it's not worth the risk.

IMO it depends what your training for...if you are purely for looks, then deads are not necesary in my opinion...especially not heavy deads

I thought it made you more anabolic overall, like squats. I also wanted more explosion in my hops, but squats may be enough?

Deadlifts are worth it IMO.

It was my mistake. I was warming up and there was ice on my shoes from working outside. I didnt pay much attention and just went in to deadlift.

If everything is taken care of, deads can prove to be very effective for your entire body. You will look fuller, better and it will give you width like no other exercise.

Top Bottom