Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone on statins?

Harleymarleybone

Any of you older dudes? What's your experience? I read they are sometimes catabolic among other side effects. But they sure clean your pipes out.

Zetia is my choice. No sides and a great response on just 5 mg M/W/F/Sun.
The others gave me hand muscle weakness.

What does it do for you?
How is it going Lion?

If you absoulutely have to be on statins, make sure you're supplimenting the crap out of yourself with CoQ10. Eating two whole grapefruits a day is the same as the average statin dose, same active ingredient........my pharmacist admitted that to me accidently. The bad thing statins do is strip the body of CoQ10 which is an important enzyme in the body's mitochondrial energy production. That's where the hand cramps and muscle weakness play in. Not a big deal.......but than you can get issues with your heart and brain. Statins can give you cardiac muscle problems..........not good. They've also been shown to potentially accelerate parkinsons.

If you absoulutely have to be on statins, make sure you're supplimenting the crap out of yourself with CoQ10. Eating two whole grapefruits a day is the same as the average statin dose, same active ingredient........my pharmacist admitted that to me accidently. The bad thing statins do is strip the body of CoQ10 which is an important enzyme in the body's mitochondrial energy production. That's where the hand cramps and muscle weakness play in. Not a big deal.......but than you can get issues with your heart and brain. Statins can give you cardiac muscle problems..........not good. They've also been shown to potentially accelerate parkinsons.

Wow you need to relax there. Statins are very safe drugs and although they are associated with very rare muscle and liver problems, their benefits are huge even at a low dosage. Patients on statins are monitored routinely by their doctors to prevent very rare complications such as rhabdomyolysis and heptatis. Be vocal with your doctor about your symptoms and this will prevent any of the VERY RARE complications.

Wow you need to relax there. Statins are very safe drugs and although they are associated with very rare muscle and liver problems, their benefits are huge even at a low dosage. Patients on statins are monitored routinely by their doctors to prevent very rare complications such as rhabdomyolysis and heptatis. Be vocal with your doctor about your symptoms and this will prevent any of the VERY RARE complications.

that's not what new "independant" research is showing. After what I've been through in the last year I will never ever fully trust the medical industry let alone the drug companies. What I've found out through my own research not just about statins but other drugs......it's ridiculous. I could understand perscribing some of these compounds to people who're on the ropes. But the drug industry is pushing doctors to perscribe very powerful drugs to people who don't need them. Than of course you develop a need for these drugs and have to be on them the rest of your life. I used to think all this stuff about drug companies was alot of conspiratorial bullshit too.......but no more. I've seen "first hand" the collusion between the drug industry and the medical field.

Statins are BAD!
The cholesterol figures that are supposedly 'where we should be' are set deliberately low now, so that almost overnight, millions of people were classed as having high cholesterol - this gives the doctors and the drug undustry an excuse to push their expensive, dangerous, and recently I believe it was admitted by the FDA, that they aren't actually proven to lower cholesterol.

Eat properly, take your Q10 and don't believe the lies vehemently touted by so called experts - who have a vested interest in the sale of drugs!

Visit Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola and search for Statins. You'll be enlightened... and lose a few weeks of your life reading all the info! lol.

Best thing I ever did was get my mum off Statins a month or so ago.

Calcium deposits more likely to cause heart problems than cholesterol... and where do you think Testosterone comes from....

Top Bottom