Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping lately = not me.

lol...welcome to parenthood, daddy-o! I was like that too. Used to wake up at every little stir he made. By 8 weeks we tried putting him on his tummy to sleep...and he started sleeping 6-7 hours a night. By 3 months he was sleeping 8 hours a night. He's 3.75 months and sleeps 8.5-9 hours a night now.

He sleeps SO much better on his belly. I know, all the "experts" say to only let them sleep on their backs, but I and my 3 siblings and my wife and her 2 siblings all slept on our bellies as babies. Most everyone above 15 or so were put to sleep on their bellies too.

They say since recommending putting children to sleep on their backs, SIDS has decreased by (some number percentage). But, I say it could just be due to more SIDS awareness. Babies have died from SIDS sleeping sitting in car seats or swings. SIDS is not suffocation by the way, that is seperate. Anyway...food for though. I sleep great. :D

melatonin has been helping me

yes

try 1.5mg, see if that works and if you feel like shit the next morning

3mg puts me out and i don't feel crappy the next day

yes

try 1.5mg, see if that works and if you feel like shit the next morning

3mg puts me out and i don't feel crappy the next day

I was taking 12mg and 3 benadryl for a while. I upped it to 15mg and cut the benadryl, but that's stopped working. Depressants don't affect me the way they do most people.

I thought about this a lot last night, and when it comes down to it, I've been managing stress horribly. My cardio has been half-assed, my workouts have been rushed, as always, I've been taking on twice as much work as I should and then push myself to the brink of sanity to get it all done, I've let my diet slip, and I've been drinking more than I should. So I'm basically going to change all of that. I honestly think the hardest thing will be cutting back at work. I feel like if I'm not retarded busy the whole day, there's something I'm not doing. I need to take my dog for more walks too.

Bath, Book, Sex, bed. I always have the temptation to squeeze in a post sexytime snacky poo but am learning it's not that good for my bodyfat. Anyway, for real, it helps but it requires a willing partner and sometimes that's hard.

I am like this too ? wtf is that all about? Its just like a cigerette only I want to chow down on food post sexytime

I usually just ignore it or sometimes actually smoke a cig instead.

Top Bottom