Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping lately = not me.

jnevin

How do you slapdicks fall asleep and stay asleep (no dopo)? I've stopped taking benadryl because I'd been having to take more to sleep and the effects the next day sucked. I'd shake and just not feel right. It's been a couple of months since I stopped, so I don't know what's causing this lately. I'll fallasleep ok, but then I'll hear the baby stir, I'll check on her, and then I can't fully fall asleep again. I just lay there, barely not sleeping but aware of everything around me. I'm completely fried lately and it's fucking with me. I don't want anything that could be habit forming, because I'm a habit picking up kinda personality.

ZMA. I don't wake up in the middle of the night with it.

The sleep agent in Tylenol PM is the same as Benadryl and all other OTC sleep aids (i.e. diphenhydramine HCL). Prescription Elavil will knock you flat on your ass & it's cheap and non-habit forming.

When I'm feeling a bit restless I'll take a couple tylenol pm. Its strong enough to help me fall asleep and stay asleep yet I wake up just fine the next morning. It's also non habit forming

How do you slapdicks fall asleep and stay asleep (no dopo)? I've stopped taking benadryl because I'd been having to take more to sleep and the effects the next day sucked. I'd shake and just not feel right. It's been a couple of months since I stopped, so I don't know what's causing this lately. I'll fallasleep ok, but then I'll hear the baby stir, I'll check on her, and then I can't fully fall asleep again. I just lay there, barely not sleeping but aware of everything around me. I'm completely fried lately and it's fucking with me. I don't want anything that could be habit forming, because I'm a habit picking up kinda personality
That kinda limits your options, doesn't it?
Hitting gym helps. Proper breathing techniques are good too. That's about all I got.
Sucks when your body's wiped but the head won't stop for whatever reasons.
I think most new parents learn to adapt to sleep deprivation.

How do you slapdicks fall asleep and stay asleep (no dopo)? I've stopped taking benadryl because I'd been having to take more to sleep and the effects the next day sucked. I'd shake and just not feel right. It's been a couple of months since I stopped, so I don't know what's causing this lately. I'll fallasleep ok, but then I'll hear the baby stir, I'll check on her, and then I can't fully fall asleep again. I just lay there, barely not sleeping but aware of everything around me. I'm completely fried lately and it's fucking with me. I don't want anything that could be habit forming, because I'm a habit picking up kinda personality.[/QUOTE]

That kinda limits your options, doesn't it?
Hitting gym helps. Proper breathing techniques are good too. That's about all I got.
Sucks when your body's wiped but the head won't stop for whatever reasons.
I think most new parents learn to adapt to sleep deprivation.

Yeah, I've been working out, but they're always rushed so i can get home and help out with kiddo. My whole inner timer has been thrown for a loop.

This always works for me:

while you are laying there, start with your toes and completely relax the muscles your toes, feet, working up slowly to your neck and shoulders not skipping a body part whatever whatever. While you are doing this picture yourself slowly falling into the mattress, further further down as you relax into the mattress, below the bed into a deep black relaxing hole. Only think about relaxing and slowly falling.

i know it sounds like a wierd thing to do, but i was surprised.

This always works for me:

while you are laying there, start with your toes and completely relax the muscles your toes, feet, working up slowly to your neck and shoulders not skipping a body part whatever whatever. While you are doing this picture yourself slowly falling into the mattress, further further down as you relax into the mattress, below the bed into a deep black relaxing hole. Only think about relaxing and slowly falling.

i know it sounds like a wierd thing to do, but i was surprised.

weirdo...LOL

Bustin' a nutt is the best sleep remedy imo.

Top Bottom