Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rock on with puritysourcelabs!

BornIn1990

Heard a lot of good things about PSL so I thought I’d give them a shot. I got on their testosterone and I used some Primo with it. The gear was surprisingly smooth to inject and it was very effective I had some really good results that started showing around week five. got my pack fast. communication is good had a question about payment they answered fast. delivery was good came within days. ordered primo, test cyp. results are awesome good clean results with low sides.

Heard a lot of good things about PSL so I thought I’d give them a shot. I got on their testosterone and I used some Primo with it. The gear was surprisingly smooth to inject and it was very effective I had some really good results that started showing around week five. got my pack fast. communication is good had a question about payment they answered fast. delivery was good came within days. ordered primo, test cyp. results are awesome good clean results with low sides.
Puritysourcelabs test and primo is high quality because its euro pharmacies, the best brand around
ive used the primo with test and masteron from ep TOP GUN

thank you for the great review that sums it up perfectly clean results

Top Bottom