Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply positive experience

Verua27

currently on week 9 of a 15 week cycle from domestic supply
doing a mix of testosterone and masteron and doing close to 600mgs of each per week
it's a good sweet spot for me and I'm also eating in a deficit
my weight is slowly coming down but the more important part is that my muscles are hardening up and looking more tight
also experiencing some amazing workouts where I can't wait to get to the gym
the packaging was also tight in the screen and it took two to three days for me to get my package after shipment

Damn that was some fast express shipping 🌩 rock on 🤘 quality source quality customer service 💪

currently on week 9 of a 15 week cycle from domestic supply
doing a mix of testosterone and masteron and doing close to 600mgs of each per week
it's a good sweet spot for me and I'm also eating in a deficit
my weight is slowly coming down but the more important part is that my muscles are hardening up and looking more tight
also experiencing some amazing workouts where I can't wait to get to the gym
the packaging was also tight in the screen and it took two to three days for me to get my package after shipment
@domestic-supply.com has great gear, Greg is the man and he's well trusted, fast shipping too

Domestic-supply positive experience because Greg is the best, fast shipping and high level of trust in the community.

domesitc-supply.com is highly trusted and highly respected with the best selection, great review here

Top Bottom