Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar 2.5mgs up to 10mgs?

Rasceuj

Heard on a podcast that females should be using 2.5-10mgs of anavar a day
That is a pretty wide gap and was looking tor some advice on a specific number
A bit about me. Been training 3 years.
5’2’’ and 52kg. 27 years old
Want to get bigger and stronger. Maybe put on 2-4kgs
Doing weight training 5 day split

Each individual is a little different when it comes to the various steroids available. it has to do with Genetics, diet, and workout just as much as the steroid itself.

Generally speaking if this is your first cycle you may want to try and take 2.5 mg of Anavar a day for a few days just to see if you have any reaction. (Only problem with this I have is the pills are so damn small and the smallest I have seen from UGLs is 10 mg and now you have to cut a tiny pill into 1/4s. Most of the time they just turn to dust.) I personally would recommend running your first week at 5 mg per day about 1 hour before working out. After that week if you do not have any issues jump up to 10 mg per day broken into two doses of 5 mg each. First cycle should be short at around 4 weeks. Then 4 weeks off. Then you can slowly increase cycle length from 4 weeks up to 8 weeks max for a female.

Now some females have an extremely high tolerance to the virilization aspects of steroids or are even willing to work around some of those things. So their have been women who have ran cycles up to 50 mg a day, but it took them a lot of prior cycles slowly stepping up the dose in 5 mg steps per cycle. As far as the sides some women are might get that they can work around is if they currently have a super high pitch squeaky voice they may actually see a slight deepening of the voice as a good thing. Another is a little facial hair can easily be corrected with some waxing or Nair. To each their own, guys also take compounds that can give them some pretty significant sides and they figure out work arounds, so don't think it is a female only issue when it comes to Steroids.

Note: I am not a medical doctor so my advice just comes from personal research and experience and is not medical advice in any way.

Heard on a podcast that females should be using 2.5-10mgs of anavar a day
That is a pretty wide gap and was looking tor some advice on a specific number
A bit about me. Been training 3 years.
5’2’’ and 52kg. 27 years old
Want to get bigger and stronger. Maybe put on 2-4kgs
Doing weight training 5 day split
I dont think women should use steroids 2.5mgs anavar is the most I suggest

Each individual is a little different when it comes to the various steroids available. it has to do with Genetics, diet, and workout just as much as the steroid itself.

Generally speaking if this is your first cycle you may want to try and take 2.5 mg of Anavar a day for a few days just to see if you have any reaction. (Only problem with this I have is the pills are so damn small and the smallest I have seen from UGLs is 10 mg and now you have to cut a tiny pill into 1/4s. Most of the time they just turn to dust.) I personally would recommend running your first week at 5 mg per day about 1 hour before working out. After that week if you do not have any issues jump up to 10 mg per day broken into two doses of 5 mg each. First cycle should be short at around 4 weeks. Then 4 weeks off. Then you can slowly increase cycle length from 4 weeks up to 8 weeks max for a female.

Now some females have an extremely high tolerance to the virilization aspects of steroids or are even willing to work around some of those things. So their have been women who have ran cycles up to 50 mg a day, but it took them a lot of prior cycles slowly stepping up the dose in 5 mg steps per cycle. As far as the sides some women are might get that they can work around is if they currently have a super high pitch squeaky voice they may actually see a slight deepening of the voice as a good thing. Another is a little facial hair can easily be corrected with some waxing or Nair. To each their own, guys also take compounds that can give them some pretty significant sides and they figure out work arounds, so don't think it is a female only issue when it comes to Steroids.

Note: I am not a medical doctor so my advice just comes from personal research and experience and is not medical advice in any way.
nice post here

Top Bottom