Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female steroids post pregnancy

Waclei

I recently had a failed pregnancy and had to abort the baby
it has been 3 months and I still have an excessive amount of body fat and water weight that i am holding
a friend of mine suggested I get on some anabolic steroids to help me shed this weight. she suggested using Winstrol because that's what her boyfriend uses
I’m 175 pounds and 5’8’’ .. my pre pregnancy weight was 145 pounds.
do you suggest something like this or should I try something else?

it has been 3 months and I still have an excessive amount of body fat and water weight that i am holding
a friend of mine suggested I get on some anabolic steroids to help me shed this weight. she suggested using Winstrol because that's what her boyfriend uses
I'm sorry to hear about your failed pregnancy and the struggles you've been experiencing with your weight. Using anabolic steroids, like Winstrol, is not a safe or effective solution for weight loss. They can have serious side effects on the body, including liver damage, cardiovascular problems, and hormonal imbalances.

Instead, I would suggest working with a qualified healthcare professional to develop a safe and effective weight loss plan.

I dont think you should use steroids. You can try sarms like cardarine low dose and diet.

Top Bottom