Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids while weight training female

Badek

I’m a female who is 5’5’’ and 120 pounds
I have been doing a lot of weight training for the past year. I usually go 4 to 5 times a week so it's pretty consistent after work
my dilemma is that I would like to take some anabolic steroids to help with my performance in the gym
A gf of mine suggested i do anavar 10mgs a day for 8 weeks
is this a good setup for me?

Anavar is probably the best for women and a good intro to Anabolic steroids. The 10 mg a day is a good level, but you need to break it into two 5 mg doses per day as the half life of Anavar orals is about 9-10 hours. You will need a trusted source as Anavar is often subbed with cheaper products to increase profit margins. If you don't have a trusted source you can also get a home test kit that lets you test your Anavar, but it still will not let you test to make sure a 10 mg tablet is actually 10 mg.

First cycle I would recommend 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then second cycle try 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and if no side effects are found you can try 8 weeks on 8 weeks off, but for women that is a relatively long run.

Do not listen to anyone suggesting 2.5 mg or even really 5 mg a day as most of that will be filtered out before actually getting into the system and helping you.

Now as a note, I am not a medical doctor. I do have experience with PED's and women as my wife currently uses some PED's and Anavar was one that she used. She got an upset stomach from it and has since changed to Primo which is an injection. Anavar is toxic to the liver, but at 10 mg this should not be an issue, but you may want to get a liver support product just to be safe.

Others here will tell you to take SARMs as the "safe" alternative, but they have no actual studies to back up their claims of safe! Also Anavar is FDA approved for use for certain medical conditions while no SARM to date has been approved by the FDA for human use.

I’m a female who is 5’5’’ and 120 pounds
I have been doing a lot of weight training for the past year. I usually go 4 to 5 times a week so it's pretty consistent after work
my dilemma is that I would like to take some anabolic steroids to help with my performance in the gym
A gf of mine suggested i do anavar 10mgs a day for 8 weeks
is this a good setup for me?
well why would you use steroids first? why not sarms and supplements?

I would start with
10mgs cardarine gw
5 caps cardazol

then if you not happy add some low dose anavar

Anavar is probably the best for women and a good intro to Anabolic steroids. The 10 mg a day is a good level, but you need to break it into two 5 mg doses per day as the half life of Anavar orals is about 9-10 hours. You will need a trusted source as Anavar is often subbed with cheaper products to increase profit margins. If you don't have a trusted source you can also get a home test kit that lets you test your Anavar, but it still will not let you test to make sure a 10 mg tablet is actually 10 mg.

First cycle I would recommend 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then second cycle try 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and if no side effects are found you can try 8 weeks on 8 weeks off, but for women that is a relatively long run.

Do not listen to anyone suggesting 2.5 mg or even really 5 mg a day as most of that will be filtered out before actually getting into the system and helping you.

Now as a note, I am not a medical doctor. I do have experience with PED's and women as my wife currently uses some PED's and Anavar was one that she used. She got an upset stomach from it and has since changed to Primo which is an injection. Anavar is toxic to the liver, but at 10 mg this should not be an issue, but you may want to get a liver support product just to be safe.

Others here will tell you to take SARMs as the "safe" alternative, but they have no actual studies to back up their claims of safe! Also Anavar is FDA approved for use for certain medical conditions while no SARM to date has been approved by the FDA for human use.
nice post man

Top Bottom