Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finishing up my cycle

veonli30

I'm currently doing 300 mg of testosterone cypionate and I'm doing 250 mg of Trenbolone enanthate
I'm finishing up my cycle at 12 weeks. my question is can I continue with doing winstrol for another 4 weeks to tighten things up or should i just stop?
I'm 30 years old and I gained about 16 pounds on the cycle I went from 195 lb originally to almost 215 lb.

IMO you should stop the cycle and start PCT. There are plenty of good posts on here on how to run a proper PCT. It’s always tempting to stay on or extend a cycle, but your body needs a break. Save the Winny for your next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you should stop. i am not a fan of using tren longer than 8 weeks. 12 weeks is just insane
I agree, tren more than 8 weeks is definitely a no-go for me. I just assumed he was at week 12 now.
I suppose his cycle could look like this if he absolutely wanted to bring winny in and is not too far in already:
1-12 Test E
1-8 Tren E
10-14 Winny
14+ PCT
But it depends on where he's at in his cycle now.

Thoughts Stevesmi?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

no, you need to stop.. there is no reason whatsoever to go longer than 12 weeks and you have already been using tren... just stop and prepare for pct

I'm currently doing 300 mg of testosterone cypionate and I'm doing 250 mg of Trenbolone enanthate
I'm finishing up my cycle at 12 weeks. my question is can I continue with doing winstrol for another 4 weeks to tighten things up or should i just stop?
I'm 30 years old and I gained about 16 pounds on the cycle I went from 195 lb originally to almost 215 lb.

I would keep going with the winstrol but make sure you using strong organ support like n2guard

Top Bottom