Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The testicle began to rise to the top help (

ukrainest

hello dear
my testicle stating smaller and stating go up after 15 days of stating my cyecl >>>
tect c , boldenon ,
did i stating take hcg ? or wait ?

my cycel will be 8 weeks >>>

i was thinging to take 500 two time last 3 week in my cycel ? or what you recomend for me

hello dear

how many time i must to take ? did i need to stating npw ?

250 mg two time in week ok ? or wait for last 3 week ?

That's normal it happens to everybody you can take hcg to get your testicles back to normal size
No intentions to hijack the thread but i too ve experienced the same. Cud u plz suggest the dosses.... Can hcg be used alone??

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

my testicle stating be smaller after 15 days of stating my cycle

I'll be the second to add that this is to be expected. I haven't produced natural testosterone for almost 19 years. I can't even remember the days when I had normal sized balls. If you don't have a permanent problem like me, your balls will go back to normal running the HCG. Sorry I don't remember the doses as HCG does not help me because of my medical problem. I do my cycles then return to taking my prescription dose of testosterone.

Even without HCG your balls will eventually go back to normal but it will take a long time and you will lose all of your gains from your cycle so it's best to use HCG.

I have been more then patient and have answered the countless emails you have sent me asking the same questions over and over

You need to do ALOT more research before using steroids.

Get off everything you are taking and run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out in this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The article explains exactly what to do. Follow the article exactly as laid out.

Top Bottom