Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggest honeymoon destinations

can we take the kiddos just to Disney (not epcot, MGM or anything else) and do just 3 days or is that not enough time

You definitely can't do all 4 Disney World parks in 1 day, but 3 days is a good amount for young kids to do just Magic Kingdom definitely.

I took a 5 year old and stood in line for 2 hours at the Bippity Boppity Boutique just to meet 4 Disney princesses. So in short, I you plan on really doing most/all the rides and experiences as opposed to just kind of breezing through picking and choosing, you need more than one day but not more than 2-3.

There is some cool stuff at some of the other 3 parks and in Orlando in general. Like I don't know what baby Plank is into but at Islands of Adventure (Universal Studio's other park) there's a whole Marvel comics section, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is in there, the Simpson's neighborhood is in there, all with rides. Not knowing him, I think most boys his age would love that park.

You definitely can't do all 4 Disney World parks in 1 day, but 3 days is a good amount for young kids to do just Magic Kingdom definitely.

I took a 5 year old and stood in line for 2 hours at the Bippity Boppity Boutique just to meet 4 Disney princesses. So in short, I you plan on really doing most/all the rides and experiences as opposed to just kind of breezing through picking and choosing, you need more than one day but not more than 2-3.

There is some cool stuff at some of the other 3 parks and in Orlando in general. Like I don't know what baby Plank is into but at Islands of Adventure (Universal Studio's other park) there's a whole Marvel comics section, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is in there, the Simpson's neighborhood is in there, all with rides. Not knowing him, I think most boys his age would love that park.

He would love the Marvel comics section.

Where should we stay on the Disney property? Would We be able to do Disney and Islands of Adventure in three days?

Do you stay at a Disney resort or just get a hotel in Orlando or what

I haven't been since I was 14. My parents stayed on the property when they took us. I'm sure a lot has changed in 20 years. Lol

We stayed on-site the first time and off-site the other two times. The on-site rooms are tiny and the transit system requires too much waiting. Staying off-site (we stayed in Kissimmee) and driving a car to whatever park you want to go to is absolutely the way to go IMHO.

Top Bottom