Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I woke up this morning

Fuck off

You're 130 pounds lololololol

What's with the troll shit on this guy? NTBM Customer Support 1-631-443-4461 <<<What is that some dildo hotline for customer support?

I woke up this morning and it was subzero. No birds. Ice on the road. Supposed to be -20 this weekend for you normal temperature fuckers.

What's with the troll shit on this guy? NTBM Customer Support 1-631-443-4461 <<<What is that some dildo hotline for customer support?

I woke up this morning and it was subzero. No birds. Ice on the road. Supposed to be -20 this weekend for you normal temperature fuckers.

Did you rock the double denim to keep warm?

Hey guys I'm just looking for some info on using test e or test 500 blend
This will be my first cycle ever and was wondering which of the two test I have is the safest and the best choice for a first time cycle. I. 30 years old 145lbs been lifting 6years and I have been pretty happy with how far I've come, but the last 3years I've hit a wall which I cannot break. Test e is for 10 weeks 250mg twice a week, test 500 blend is for 8 weeks 500mg twice a week, plan on using clomid or nolva for pct 2weeks after last pin. Any info, advice, or Criticism would be appreciated I look to u guys for help thanks

Triple the dose and never come off

Top Bottom