Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I woke up this morning

Are birds that rare? I hear them 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Oh, and I too had a boner when I woke up this morning.

Are birds that rare? I hear them 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Oh, and I too had a boner when I woke up this morning.

No, they are not but they don't stick around for winter. When you start to hear them sing in the morning after a couple months of silence in the morning its a welcome sound to me.

I'm gonna need factual empirical evidence to support most of the claims in this thread, except for the chirping birds, don't care about those

Hey guys I'm just looking for some info on using test e or test 500 blend
This will be my first cycle ever and was wondering which of the two test I have is the safest and the best choice for a first time cycle. I. 30 years old 145lbs been lifting 6years and I have been pretty happy with how far I've come, but the last 3years I've hit a wall which I cannot break. Test e is for 10 weeks 250mg twice a week, test 500 blend is for 8 weeks 500mg twice a week, plan on using clomid or nolva for pct 2weeks after last pin. Any info, advice, or Criticism would be appreciated I look to u guys for help thanks

Top Bottom