Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Not?

Proviron in non methylated. Is it not effective? it just takes more mgs and more frequent dosing. I still that would be a better choice.

Proviron is more about making everything else effective (to my understanding). I haven't ran it myself, but I'm under the impression that its very mild in terms of gains and side effects (characteristic of all nonmethyls)

Proviron is more about making everything else effective (to my understanding). I haven't ran it myself, but I'm under the impression that its very mild in terms of gains and side effects (characteristic of all nonmethyls)

Proviron won't produce very much muscle at all, but that's the compound, not that it isn't methylized.

Guys,

I may be completely wrong here, but I thought that boldenone and dianabol were identical except that dianabol is 17aa and boldenone generally has an ester to make it oil soluble. I have come across boldenone suspension or BNE (boldenone no ester) which is water soluble.

Given that BNE and dianabol differ only in the fact that dbol is 17aa, doesn't this imply that the 17aa does more than just enable dbol to survive oral ingestion, but also dramatically changes the effects of the steroid, hence the different feeling one gets on dbol vs boldenone. By extension, surely this means that one cannot have dbol without the 17aa?

Like I said I may be completely wrong here. If I am wrong please could someone educate me and tell me exactly what the difference is between boldenone without the ester and dbol aside from the 17aa? I have been quite curious about this as it implies that 17aa does more than make a steroid cabals of surviving oral ingestion.

Proviron has an absorption rate of less than 3%. So if you want useless d-bol go for it.
I don't really know what to think about your question. it's like you're trying to bait stupid people into an argument based ignorance.
I have a feeling that this will just lead to a sales pitch about a new product, you've tried to imitate d-bol in the past and failed.

Proviron has an absorption rate of less than 3%. So if you want useless d-bol go for it.
I don't really know what to think about your question. it's like you're trying to bait stupid people into an argument based ignorance.
I have a feeling that this will just lead to a sales pitch about a new product, you've tried to imitate d-bol in the past and failed.

Why are you being a dick? It was a valid point. And an interesting one, I thought. And then you make an accusation? And call the members stupid?

And when did I try to imitate d-bol?!?!? THAT is stupid.

Sounds like you've made up your mind you don't like it around here. You're more than welcome to leave. If you plan on talking out of your ass and making more posts like that one, please do.

Guys,

I may be completely wrong here, but I thought that boldenone and dianabol were identical except that dianabol is 17aa and boldenone generally has an ester to make it oil soluble. I have come across boldenone suspension or BNE (boldenone no ester) which is water soluble.

Given that BNE and dianabol differ only in the fact that dbol is 17aa, doesn't this imply that the 17aa does more than just enable dbol to survive oral ingestion, but also dramatically changes the effects of the steroid, hence the different feeling one gets on dbol vs boldenone. By extension, surely this means that one cannot have dbol without the 17aa?

Like I said I may be completely wrong here. If I am wrong please could someone educate me and tell me exactly what the difference is between boldenone without the ester and dbol aside from the 17aa? I have been quite curious about this as it implies that 17aa does more than make a steroid cabals of surviving oral ingestion.

Similar is not the same. ALL steroids are based off of the testosterone molecule but obviously they all don;t behave like testosterone. And remember, EQ is a vet drug. They make liquid d-bol for vet purposes too. If it were the same thing, why bother with calling it something else? it's obviously got some differences and how one feels on it is the biggest. And that is not due to the fact that it's 17 AA.

Guys,

Like Nelson said...

Though you are right that 17-AA/Methylation does have an effect on of steroid properties. There's just no way to know how adding or removing methylbond will change the effects of any certain steroid without additional testing done.

For example after methylation, Methylrienolone has so high binding affinity to AR that it's often used as a "benchmark" in studies testing how strongly other Androgens bind to AR. IOW adding 17-Methyl group to Trenbolone raised its already very high binding to AR to "as high as it gets".
Methylation can alter pretty much every aspect of steroid, so it's impossible to say how Dbol would turn out without it, except that it would be less bio available taken orally.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guys,

This question comes up periodically and no one really can answer, or perhaps the question is asked wrong.

In profiles, people often describe the two as:
If, Dbol - 17aa = Boldenone
Then, Boldenone + 17aa = Dbol

One can draw conclusions from this relationship that don't make sense.

Top Bottom