Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Senate Democrats Undo 200+ Years of Fillibuster Rules

s-HARRY-REID-NEGRO-large.jpg

Obama’s political advantages included his light skin tone and his ability to speak “with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.”

olololololol!

who was the one who ran for president sunshine? and yes they're both muppets

So did Jessie Jackson, Ralph Nader and Al Sharpton.

Who gives a damn who runs for president? Is your world really that warped? Don't answer that -- it's a rhetorical question.

One is a simple Republican congresswoman in the House and the other is the top-ranking Democrat in the Senate.

Which one should be held to a higher standard?

She should. If you want to beat the champ you have to knock him out.

Shit just got racist up in this bish.

To make it more appealing to blaques, let's have a mod change the title to include the words ''Tyler Perry's''

So did Jessie Jackson, Ralph Nader and Al Sharpton.

Who gives a damn who runs for president? Is your world really that warped? Don't answer that -- it's a rhetorical question.

neither jackson nor nader ever had any "real" buzz about them becoming either VP or Pres. I'm not going to say she was a serious presidential candidate but she was given a good look for VP. I would even say if Sarah Palin had never been....Romney may have taken Bachmann as his VP. Just my opinion but I do think what Palin did to McCain poisoned that well.

neither jackson nor nader ever had any "real" buzz about them becoming either VP or Pres. I'm not going to say she was a serious presidential candidate but she was given a good look for VP. I would even say if Sarah Palin had never been....Romney may have taken Bachmann as his VP. Just my opinion but I do think what Palin did to McCain poisoned that well.

Bachmann came in SIXTH out of SIX in the Iowa Caucus. She dropped out January 4, 2012 for an election to be held on November 6 2012 election.

Are you trolling or really just that stupid? And no, that isn't a rhetorical question. Do you not know how a calendar works?

DT: Check your quote. Bachmann's quote was almost over two years after she dropped out of the race. She was done trying to "beat the champ". Besides -- who could compete politically with a light-skinned negro?

Bachmann came in SIXTH out of SIX in the Iowa Caucus. She dropped out January 4, 2012 for an election to be held on November 6 2012 election.

Are you trolling or really just that stupid? And no, that isn't a rhetorical question. Do you not know how a calendar works?

DT: Check your quote. Bachmann's quote was almost over two years after she dropped out of the race. She was done trying to "beat the champ". Besides -- who could compete politically with a light-skinned negro?

hey bro i'm just goin off what Fox news thought of her....which was alot. Actually alot of conservative media outlets thought she had a good shot at being picked for VP. Just to be clear nobody I know and associate with could stand her, my only source are republicans themselves who were in love with her....just not "POTUS" level in love with her.

hey bro i'm just goin off what Fox news thought of her....which was alot. Actually alot of conservative media outlets thought she had a good shot at being picked for VP. Just to be clear nobody I know and associate with could stand her, my only source are republicans themselves who were in love with her....just not "POTUS" level in love with her.

"a lot" is two words you fucking schmuck.

butt I wood bang her

Top Bottom