Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

You will always be a pussy ass bitch...I could shut down this site but I'm not a dick...and that's why I don't attack via band width.

Lol and the woman hating tirade continues. You will die alone and sad you bitter maniac.

Let's get redscam in here to defend him again

Cindy...men don't like you because you're unlikable and not trustworthy.....My girlfriend isn't the smartest but she does have a BS in healthcare management and is capable of understanding data...I told her my complete history within a month because I TRUSTED HER JUDGEMENT.

It came out on week three instead of two and she was a little pissed because she had actually been beaten up by a boyfriend and her jaw can barely open up enough to suck my cock.

Who Mel? First, she dumped your ass after you donkey punched her

Second, I hate your fucking guts and would like to punch a hole through your brainless head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fix your shitty ass programming....
to wootstool...
Too bad you're a pussy ass slav fagtard....I'm gonna pick up some chinese food in a minute you small weiner bitch...

Chinese food? I figured you would get fish. I hear you like your fish like you like your women.

Battered.

Top Bottom