Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something ocurred to me...

I do all that shit myself. Like a true American.

I don't need anyone to do any of that for me.

I fix my own cars, I clean my own stuff, I fix my own stuff, I paint my own stuff, I built my own fence, everything.

It's not so much that people can't do this by themselves, they're too fucking lazy to learn how to do it themselves, and it's not even hard. It just takes time to actually not being a lazy piece of shit.

Okay, I wheel out a trash can to the curb to have someone dump it into the back of a truck. You got me...

Btw, my garbage driver is white.

'Merica

If you ever learn how to satisfy a woman you won't have enough free time to handle all those chores.

bitch you live in your fuckin parents house those are called chores you asshole.

LMAO!

Taking 4 months to construct a retaining wall and put up a fence is more than just a chore.

Mowing the lawn is a chore. Doing laundry is a chore.

Painting a house, finishing basement and building a fence are not chores. I didn't do it myself, my dad and I did it together. He's rich and could have hired people to do it, but he didn't because we do our own work because we aren't lazy morons.

LMAO!

Taking 4 months to construct a retaining wall and put up a fence is more than just a chore.

Mowing the lawn is a chore. Doing laundry is a chore.

Painting a house, finishing basement and building a fence are not chores. I didn't do it myself, my dad and I did it together. He's rich and could have hired people to do it, but he didn't because we do our own work because we aren't lazy morons.

Bitch plz I have retaining walls all around my property and that shit is like building legos bro. Pour a concrete footer and start stacking blocks.

and yes, in your case those are chores since it's not your house.

Bitch plz I have retaining walls all around my property and that shit is like building legos bro. Pour a concrete footer and start stacking blocks.

and yes, in your case those are chores since it's not your house.

That's not an actual retaining wall, that's just a block wall. You did it like a pussy.

We had to dig a 4 foot deep trench, 12 feetback and 100 feet long on side, 60 feet on the adjacent side. That long side was concrete that we had to remove 8 of those feet back, 90 feet long. It was a basketball court.

We had to internally frame the retaining wall with rebar, put up outer framing, pour that stuff, also embedding the fence post bases into it, put in a french drain, move all the crappy clay dirt out, bring in top soil to fill that giant hole, put in the posts and fence framing, measure and cut about 700 slats because the yard is on a slope, each has 9 screws holding it to the fence frame, so 6300 screws.

Then we installed a drip irrigation system.

Then we planted pine and aspen trees, flowers, small bushes, etc.

It was a full on excavation project. Not just lay a footing and stack blocks. We did it right like a boss.

Are you cheap Jew Mormons?

We are ballers.

We just do stuff ourselves because my family are all engineers. We always do things way better than you would get if you hired someone.

It costs much less but the work is hard. It's better than watching tv while some high school drop outs do half ass work while their boss doesn't supervise them that well.

My husband does not own his own business, not his thing.
You tell me where, neither he nor his son got squat for college.
Really? If he screws up at his job he gets fired just like the next guy and if he DOES lose his job do you think companies are going to be jumping up and down to hire him? Him being native american is nothing more than an interesting conversational opener.

I got my first job when I was about 20, night work cleaning offices for slimebags like you. I had to have night work because I couldn't afford daycare with my skill set and needed my husband to watch our son. I also went to a trade school evenings and eventually got a job working full time as an office manager until I was laid off in 2009 (the company went belly up within a year). Since I was debt free I managed nicely until my unemployment ran out then was self employed full time in transcription for the next eight years until my tendons started blowing out.

Just because I didn't have the money or credit to put myself through college straight out of high school doesn't make me lazy. Who fixes your car, cleans your house, repairs your appliances, paints your walls, picks up your garbage, repairs your roof, plumbing and heating? I'll wager none of those lazy fuckers have college degrees, either.

So should I use this as a teachable moment, or should I just do the "Hang in there musclemom!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: ?

We are ballers.

We just do stuff ourselves because my family are all engineers. We always do things way better than you would get if you hired someone.

It costs much less but the work is hard. It's better than watching tv while some high school drop outs do half ass work while their boss doesn't supervise them that well.

you're not a baller living at home you stupid fuck

Top Bottom