Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into possibly opening a cannibis dispensary here in Chicago

you've only smoked a handful of times and want to open a dispensary?

just send your money to jon79

Learn to read nigga. Did I say I was going to grow and cultivate that shit? Were going to pay someone who knows what theyre doing to do that.

At the end of the day, this is a business and needs to be run like a bidness.

Dial_tone said:
I don't see where the money is. Yes, you charge a mint for legal weed but you can't write hardly any of your expenses because the Feds will come down on you off the top rope like Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

5 year plan, knee grow. Just ask Glad.

I don't see where the money is. Yes, you charge a mint for legal weed but you can't write hardly any of your expenses because the Feds will come down on you off the top rope like Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

5 star frog splash FTW!!!

but honestly the cannabis clubs in SF were absolute gold mines. The guys that I knew were pulling in 1m/yr easy.

Learn to read nigga. Did I say I was going to grow and cultivate that shit? Were going to pay someone who knows what theyre doing to do that.

find a master grower if you can. Buying from people who may have mob and/or gang connections will get sticky. Find a dude you trust implicitly and setup an offsite operation. You both will basically be in business together but it will look like two separate operations. So if you get pinched, he has a chance to stay up and running and you can wait some time before setting up again. This is how the west coast boys did it.

Hopefully in a couple years the Feds just say fuckit, we shall see.

Mob or gang connections to source legally-sold pot?

I thought legalization was supposed to kill-off the illicit drug sources and bring the pot industry out of the shadows and into the sunlight.

What gives?

Top Bottom