Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Online Training

the best place to go to be honest with you is type the technique you want to learn in youtube and you should at least get 3-4 different versions of defenses, submissions, etc...
i say it the best place because it it the most user friendly, cheap, and fast. there are plenty of others if this doesn't suit you, but they usually cost money. also i think ATT is doing some online stuff now too. not exactly sure what the website is maybe attonline.com, but i think that is free as of now too

yes, i don't know about the big gyms having a website but youtube is a wealth of information. type in any technique and there are probably 5 or more videos that will suit you

the best place to go to be honest with you is type the technique you want to learn in youtube and you should at least get 3-4 different versions of defenses, submissions, etc...
i say it the best place because it it the most user friendly, cheap, and fast. there are plenty of others if this doesn't suit you, but they usually cost money. also i think ATT is doing some online stuff now too. not exactly sure what the website is maybe attonline.com, but i think that is free as of now too

Yeah actually Jon Jones started out that way.

Curious on why you are choosing to learn online ? IMHO finding a nice cheap gym where a coach can fix your errors and building relationships with other fighters is way more worth your time. That's just me though.

I recommend getting a to a good gym instead. Then complement your classes with online material. Go to amazon and check reviews.

This is a TWAT Idea!
DO NOT DO THIS, FIND A SCHOOL!

Why? Because Jointlocks do permanent damage, and Chokes can KILL YOU.

And no, Jones started as a wrestler, in a wrestling room , and yes, wrestling IS a Martial Art.

give me your Zip Code and I will TRY to find you a decent school in your area.

Top Bottom