Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NRA releases shooting app game.

PTSD doesn't have 'levels of severity'

I allegedly have it just as bad as some of these assholes shooting at people in their neighborhoods.

that sux dude i'm sorry to hear that. I thought they at least made an "attempt" to differentiate the mild from the bad cases. So are they saying that all returning vets are scratched off the list from owning guns? Or is it just for CCW permits?

It depends on what they're going to consider mental health issues to be.

As of right now it's so ridiculously vague that all we can do is assume and prepare...nothing specific has been stated about how they'll enforce these policies and what exactly will stop you from buying a gun.

I'm also wondering, if they make an individual seller use some form of a gov agency to run the check, who's going to pay for that, and will there be a tax on the sale?

Waaaay too many questions here need answering before we can really get pissed about it, but from what I have seen out of our current administration, I have zero faith that they will instate a functional system...

Ok i'll admit that plunkey brings up a fairpoint with the HIPAA waiver, that doesn't pass the smell test if any potential private seller has access to those records. I was under the impression though you would have to pass the sale by a govt agency and they would do the check and tell you whether it was cool or not. And I agree every returning vet has PTSD but if one of em was evaluated by the military as having severe PTSD where he's not sure from one day to the next whether he's still in a war zone or not after he's been literally discharged....how do we want a guy like that buying guns? Didn't one of those guys walk down a couple cops a couple years ago with an assault rifle?

It boggles my mind that people keep shoveling these people money and power at an out-of-control rate.

And let's make one other thing perfectly clear: The politically well-connected and the wealthy will be able to bypass all these wonderful "protections" that are being afforded us right now. So all this meaningless regulatory garbage and cost is going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the middle class and the poor.

People are going to get exactly what they deserve. The system is working as intended.

things i've learned in this thread:

1. bigbastard is angry and should have his guns taken away.
2. bigbastard's kids are still important, but slightly less than obama's kids.
3. smurfy still has big totters.
4. no matter what legislation is proposed or passed, there are nefarious consequences which kill any merit it might have.

things i've learned in this thread:

1. bigbastard is angry and should have his guns taken away.
2. bigbastard's kids are still important, but slightly less than obama's kids.
3. smurfy still has big totters.
4. no matter what legislation is proposed or passed, there are nefarious consequences which kill any merit it might have.

What merit did it have to begin with?

everything but the special protection is bullshit I'm in complete agreement. But you have to have the secret service you realize this yes? Otherwise the president of the U.S could never leave the country maybe not even the city of D.C. This isn't the 1800's when presidents used to hop the trains back to their home states for the weekend.

Guess we'll just agree to disagree. My family is just as entitled to protection from whomever I feel they need protection from. Irregardless of my job.

Guess we'll just agree to disagree. My family is just as entitled to protection from whomever I feel they need protection from. Irregardless of my job.

You don't get it dude...the people of the U.S are drawing the line at schools being armed camps. And I agree to an extent. Is it a horrible idea for a couple teachers to maybe have a CCW...maybe maybe not, I'm still on the fence. But to say we can't touch guns it's just better to make schools into marine barracks...that's just ridiculous.

Really? Barry's kids school is safe with armed cops in it. Somehow others won't be? Doesn't matter. I'll never give up my guns. And I'll buy 'em off the street if I have to. Barry's legislation, if you can call it that, will just turn me into a criminal. Along with hundreds of thousands if not millions of others.

Really? Barry's kids school is safe with armed cops in it. Somehow others won't be? Doesn't matter. I'll never give up my guns. And I'll buy 'em off the street if I have to. Barry's legislation, if you can call it that, will just turn me into a criminal. Along with hundreds of thousands if not millions of others.

The people that would potentially be going after Barry's kids are not delusional psycho's who learned their tactics by playing call of duty. You do intrinsically understand this yes?

The people that would potentially be going after Barry's kids are not delusional psycho's who learned their tactics by playing call of duty. You do intrinsically understand this yes?

I'm not talking about the video game. I'm talking about "gun control". And as far as I know, all presidential assasinations were carried out by delusional psychos. And all school shootings were carried out by delusional psychos, who don't give 2 shits about gun control. And as long as you can find a crack rock on the street, you'll be able to find a gun on the street.

And I don't give a crap about Barry's kids because they are safe. Because they are protected by armed men. I care about my kids. And Barry doesn't give a fuck about my kids. Everything he's done proves that.

Top Bottom