Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I arranged a surprise cake made by my own hands, a candle light dinner with just two of us & I bought her that diamond ring that she onces adored buying. She had tears in her eyes & said this was one of the best feelings she had ;)

You make me fucking sick

Lol, I never had it that bad. My dad however, picks out the ugliest gifts. I'm in a state of awe at where he manages to find em. Lol. Last year I got this hideously awful coat with gems and sequence and stuff on it. Color is this strong weird olive color and on top of that it had fur lining. Good lord. Haha, I never wear them but I love his gifts. I could be in the worst mood and go get the coat and would make me smile.

They are awful, but love em. No ugly gift this year though as i am not spending Xmas with the parents.

*sequins

Workout pants, sports bra and socks from Icebreaker, Seattle SeaHawks earrings from the Proshop, a cute black dress from Icebreaker, new phone, cat.

i got nangiggles nudes. exactly what i wanted.

such a tight little knot she's got, i had to make a mess in my bathroom. by bathroom, i mean shorts.

My mom got me a Global Steel chef's knife. Quinlan got spoiled to death.

That kid's in big trouble, btw. We were watching Batman last night and I told her when I go to work I'm actually Bain. She looked at me like I was stupid and said, "No you're not. His belly doesn't have hair." Then he turned around and she added, "Neither does his back."

Top Bottom