Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarmsearch.com

WAY2BE

I ordered some sarms from sarmssearch.com about four weeks ago and have not recieved them. I have tried a number of times to get hold of them and ask them about tracking it and have had no response. Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm having the same problem. I e-mailed them asking for a tracking number and no response. Seems a bit dodgey... Did yours end up arriving?

If any of you are having problems with your orders, or haven't seen them...send me all of your order information in a PM, and I will contact them and get an update on it for you ;)

My order was placed on the 10th so ill give it another week or two to arrive. I just find it a little unprofessional that they do not respond to emails, inform you that your order has been posted or provide you with a tracking number.

My order was placed on the 10th so ill give it another week or two to arrive. I just find it a little unprofessional that they do not respond to emails, inform you that your order has been posted or provide you with a tracking number.

I think there has been some problems with their email lately, so that may explain a lot of it. At any time if you want me to look into your order status, just PM me all your info and I will find out, ;)

My order arrived today! It took almost a month to arrive which seems like a long time seeing as it wasn't even inspected by customs but got here in the end :)

Thanks RickRock for offering your assistance :)

I get shit from Europe quicker than that lol. Plus 25$ for shipping that's garbage. but hey at least you got it. ....wait what's there location haha ??

Top Bottom