Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarmsearch.com

My order arrived today! It took almost a month to arrive which seems like a long time seeing as it wasn't even inspected by customs but got here in the end :)

Thanks RickRock for offering your assistance :)

Good to hear you got it bro. I'm not sure what took it so long to get to you, as normally sarmssearch ships very fast :)

Their customer service definitely is a concern. They are very hard to get in touch with it seams. But if the products deliver results as advertised all will be forgotten quickly :)

Im having trouble with them too, still awaiting responses on e-mails. Purchased some GW about a week ago, and i was wondering on shipping info, but still got nothing.

Email service has been an issue for a bit, as there has been some trouble on their end getting the emails that people sent. I'm pretty sure that issue has been fixed or is in the process of being fixed, so future communication shouldn't be a problem.

Usually 2-3 days for me as well.

It's crazy how many times I see guys put the blame on the company, when they have no control over a package once it has left and is in the hands of usps...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom