Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle. here it is

Hc generate keeps the nuts plump and allows you to ease into pct. I think your pct is perfect bro. The less shutdown you are going in the easier the recovery.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Would you say its better to run HCG instead of generate ?

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

No. I run hc generate while on and start my hcg to get a great kickstart starting 2 weeks before pct. The two have their own uses imo.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I am not a fan of Dbol kickstart either...I bloat way too bad of Dbol...

Finally someone who had finally gotten all his eggs in a basket, Welcome to Elite, If you don't want to blow up on Dbol I would suggest Tbol superior Strength, Size and a Hard look while your waiting for that Test Ester to break down, Since this is your first cycle Those Virgin Receptors are gonna make you explode,
250Mg twice a wk Mon-Thurs or when ever you choose...good luck and enjoy the ride!!!

I am not a fan of Dbol kickstart either...I bloat way too bad of Dbol...

So im hearing.will avoid it maybe back end var. Just curious this sounds kinda stupid but vile test 250 x 10 = 2500.... x 2 = 5000 mg... Thats enough for 10 weeks at 500 /week. Im assuming i need 3 viles ? buddy of mine said 2 viles was enough for 12 weeks :S
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom