Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else going to run SARMs?

I just started SARMS s4 last week and wow, i'm already noticing a harder more leaner look.

You ladies should really start a log and some before & after pictures would certainly be motivational.

That is the same type of effects I always get from Sarmssearch S-4 also. Leans me out nicely, and muscles get much more dense and hard during the run as well.

I also agree with being interested in seeing some logs and/or reviews up from the ladies. I'm sure they would love S-4 ;)

Logs would definitely be great. Osta/s4 are some of the best stuff out there IMO..

PM me for a GREAT deal on sarmsearch osta.

I want to see a osta/S4 stack...that would be crazy muscle gain and vascularity/strength.

You guys are talking about how great it is but someone should educate us women about what it is, what it will do for us ladies and....the most important question...what are the sides?!?

I'll be starting a cycle in the next couple of months and will do some research on this. I know QT has run it and I trust her judgement so I'll keep you posted if I decide to use it.

You guys are talking about how great it is but someone should educate us women about what it is, what it will do for us ladies and....the most important question...what are the sides?!?

I'll be starting a cycle in the next couple of months and will do some research on this. I know QT has run it and I trust her judgement so I'll keep you posted if I decide to use it.
here is some info:
Also known as MK-2866,(S)-N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide or CAS #841205-47-8.

•Highly anabolic oral SARM
•Studies show increase in muscle mass, decrease in fat with no androgenic side effects
•No HPTA suppression at doses below 1mg/kg bodyweight
•Purity and identity verified through independent lab analysis
•Every order includes 1 ml oral syringe accurate to 0.02ml
•Ships in 24 hours

Uniquemicals is excited to offer the amazing SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) Ostarine at a price any lab can afford! This potent product has an incredibly high binding affinity for androgen receptors in muscle tissue and bone, but a very low affinity for androgen receptors. Animal and clinical human studies have demonstrated that administration of Ostarine leads to increased muscle mass, bone density and decreased fat mass.

Ostarine represents an exciting opportunity for any laboratory trying to understand mechanisms underlying receptor binding and anabolic response. The product is formulated in solution for easy administration to laboratory animals in a handy BPA-free bottle. Every order includes one free 1.0 ml oral syringe for easy, readable volume measurements accurate to 0.02ml, allowing for precise measurements directly out of the bottle! If you need more than one syringe in your order, extras can be purchased on the left.

Note that this product is not intended for human consumption.

Suggested animal dosage: 0.25mg-.75 mg Ostarine/kg bodyweight/day. Shake well before each use. Store at or slightly above room temperature.

FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY! PRODUCT NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, CURE OR DIAGNOSE ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE.

Is this really Ostarine?

Questions have existed for sometime in the research community as to the true structure and identity of Ostarine. Rest assured that Uniquemicals has gone to great lengths to verify the compound’s identity and purity. Besides independent laboratory testing, the identity of our compound is also corroborated by patent literature.

Is this a steroid? Is this a controlled substance or illegal? Does my lab need a license to purchase this?

No! Ostarine is neither a steroid nor an isomer or analog of any steroid nor a prohormone. It belongs to an entirely new class of compounds called SARMs and has a different mechanism of action compared to steroids. Ostarine is not a DEA controlled substance and laboratories do no need to complete special paperwork registering their inventory. Researchers who do come into contact with Ostarine while administrating to lab animals should note that they may be unable to compete in some sporting events, as SARM use is prohibited in the Olympics and by some large sporting bodies. Researchers are advised to contact their respective sporting bodies about their occupational situation working with SARMs before participating in their event.

The above post is a great source of info.

In simpleton terms, particularly for ladies, the only sides you should see while on SARMS are vision sides if any at all.

S-4 can cause a yellow tint in vision, temporary difficulty seeing when going from well lit areas into not so well lit areas, blotchy vision ( I mainly got this upon waking up in the morning and it was gone within 5 mins), and some people have experienced blurred vision as well. The reason is that even though sarms are "selective" in the sense that they amplify androgen uptake, they are not selective in the andro receptors that they bind to, meaning that they will also bind to the receptors in your eyes. This all occurs in doses above 50 mPD for males, so under that you shouldnt have any of this. Running S-4 at 5 days on and 2 days off is also a popular way of preventing these.

OSTA is purely anabolic, and therefore, has no real side effects. I have heard of people getting blurred vision at extended periods above 30 mgs, but this is incredibly high dose even for males. Running at 10-20 mgs you'll see no sides. Period.

Sarmssearch Osta and S-4 are hands down the best on the market; save yourself the trouble of starting with crappy, cheap SARMS and go straight for the good stuff.

Top Bottom