Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else going to run SARMs?

Yeah I would like to see some females running sarms. Maybe some blood work too...it would nice to see what it would do for the ladies :)

anybody?

Come on ladies...I know most of you guys run much more hard core stuff

anybody?

Come on ladies...I know most of you guys run much more hard core stuff

Mr. D...I think you should educate us on what it would do for us etc....most of the active posters here aren't doing heavy cycles and we could use some extra info. :)

Last edited:
Running Osta and S-4 together starting next week. Should be badass...Had great results with the S-4 stand alone. I'll log if anyone is interested in following.

I'll also be running the GW-501516 in the near future.

Running Osta and S-4 together starting next week. Should be badass...Had great results with the S-4 stand alone. I'll log if anyone is interested in following.

I'll also be running the GW-501516 in the near future.

I would definitely be interested in following. I'm running the same stack with Sarmssearch Osta and S-4 after the first of the year through a recomp. I'm hoping for a nice synergy between the two, and to add a few lbs of lean mass while dropping a few lbs of fat over 8 weeks ;)

I would definitely be interested in following. I'm running the same stack with Sarmssearch Osta and S-4 after the first of the year through a recomp. I'm hoping for a nice synergy between the two, and to add a few lbs of lean mass while dropping a few lbs of fat over 8 weeks ;)

Your gonna love it, great stack.

I just started SARMS s4 last week and wow, i'm already noticing a harder more leaner look.

You ladies should really start a log and some before & after pictures would certainly be motivational.

Top Bottom