Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Needtogetaas?????

Are you serious dude? This site is probably the toughest on noobs I've seen yet. Noobs get shredded on here on a daily basis. I'm convinced some guys take pride in belittling noobs on here

PM me links to who is attacking noobs. instead of posting this type of thing. I'm here everyday and i would see if it was a daily basis event.

I'm a noob to this forum and I did get advice I wasn't expecting or wasn't exactly what I want to hear, but it made me realize one thing, I had and stil have a lot to learn. I was polite and respectful in my post and respect was what I got back. It's obvious these guys are not trying to be assholes, they are only looking out for the uneducated and inexperienced guys out there who are about to start using chemicals that can have potentially extreme health hazards if they aren't used correctly. If anything, I would say their stern straight up approach is doing all of us noobs a favor...

^^^this is spot on

I'm a noob to this forum and I did get advice I wasn't expecting or wasn't exactly what I want to hear, but it made me realize one thing, I had and stil have a lot to learn. I was polite and respectful in my post and respect was what I got back. It's obvious these guys are not trying to be assholes, they are only looking out for the uneducated and inexperienced guys out there who are about to start using chemicals that can have potentially extreme health hazards if they aren't used correctly. If anything, I would say their stern straight up approach is doing all of us noobs a favor...

Nicely spoken my brother...you will be welcomed with that mindset, I too have much to learn, and learn everyday. I will though help others that I can with the knowledge and experience I currently have...shit I read many of needto's threads and so very articulate...neeeds grammar editing maybe a little...but extremely intelligent and always spot on information that is gold! I learn from him as well as a ton of other members who have been on here for years, I'm a noob to them lol!!!

Im a Newb.......sorda, been around here a while......... and a Dumb country boy on top of that. IDK Shit in perspective to whats available to learn on this website but I'm learning and have been for years. To keep it on a Dumb Country boy level here's 5 easy steps to help answer your question.........

#1) Start out by not giving a damn about what who said huh where?

#2) 100% Money Back Guarantee = Man up and buy some Damn N2BM Shit!!! If you dont know what to buy, ask Nate.

#3) When its on your doorstep 2 days later, open it and use it.......................................as directed. If you cant read, Call Nate.

#4) Come back here and Thank everyone for helping you see through the mud!

#5) Buy more N2BM shit!

Its that simple. Keep a good diet and work damn hard and his products will do Harry Potter on you.

Be Good,

EC

I too have read some of his post and agree they are very educated. I don't think for some one to be knowledgeable about bodybuilding that they have to be tanked. The owner of the gym I workout at is not a bodybuilder by any means. Also, the products that the swole guy behind the counter at gnc is trying to sell doesn't do shit for me. Try something out for yourself, everything works differently on different people. If it works for you then it works, if it doesn't learn from that and move on.

The times I've seen the new guys get bashed here were well deserved. Usually, it's..

First post.

Never read a single sticky.

They are under 21.

They have been working out for a solid 6 months and are ready to take it to the next level.

They are 150lbs, and have think their first cycle should be Tren Ace, Deca, and Winny.

And when all else fails, they curse the vets because they still believe what they know (or think they know) is right.

The times I've seen the new guys get bashed here were well deserved. Usually, it's..

First post.

Never read a single sticky.

They are under 21.

They have been working out for a solid 6 months and are ready to take it to the next level.

They are 150lbs, and have think their first cycle should be Tren Ace, Deca, and Winny.

And when all else fails, they curse the vets because they still believe what they know (or think they know) is right.

exactly and they cry about it thinking its bashing when its reality.

i still have no PM's btw from anyone showing where anyone was bashed on a daily basis, still waiting.

Top Bottom