Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so I'm in the hog house...

Give me a woman who doesnt make dick, puts out, doesnt give me shit over a woman who makes a ton of loot any day of the week

right...you must have missed the part where I apologized to my husband and admitted it was shitty

not that too many people got any of the reasoning behind what happened because I dont tend to share relationship details on EF

Thats what I thought EF was all about. Sharing our relationships and getting out the frustrations of them all to people who have no meaning in our lives and can not spread rumors like a friend or family member would. Trust me I told my sister something in confidence and begged her not to say anything to anyone until I figure things out. Well she went right to my mother and told her like we were 10 years old or something. Here you might get smart ass remarks but just bypass those but the good thing is there are people on here that will give it to you straight like I do. Sometimes this is the place to just let it out because we don't know you in real life. Fuck the ones who want to be smart asses. They are always on here but the good ones you will find and those are the ones you can listen to.

well yes she makes a shit load of money and I never want for anything. but thats not it, we had seperated over various issues including the stress of her fertility and going to a clinic, her last iui worked I moved back in to try and make it work,once the kid was born she went back to the same old shit.

Im here because I havent accepted the fact that if I leave I wont get to see my kid every day

You mean bringing a kid into the world didn't fix your relationship problems?

oh look at me.. I am married to a subservient asian that makes me tea every day that i sip on the beach in San Diego.

It's been cloudy and drizzling here at the beach all week. I've been sipping on Tito's vodka and coke at home until the sun comes out again.

Top Bottom