Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Amp.. interesting supplement

Crap like muscle tech and bsn is backed by people like jay cutler and million dollar marketing campaigns.

Do you really think cutler takes cell tech Hudroxycut and gakic.
No but he will say it for $ lol

Crap like muscle tech and bsn is backed by people like jay cutler and million dollar marketing campaigns.

Do you really think cutler takes cell tech Hudroxycut and gakic.
No but he will say it for $ lol

Oh for sure man muscle for hire!
I just hope people are knowledgeable enough with supplements to know that N2Amp isn't made to pack on quick mass but geared more towards motivating those who want to pack on mass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Oh for sure man muscle for hire!
I just hope people are knowledgeable enough with supplements to know that N2Amp isn't made to pack on quick mass but geared more towards motivating those who want to pack on mass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

you would certainly hope so! but its good that you point that out just in case bro...

oh yeah n2amp isnt going to turn you into jay cutler overnight or anything. Im ordering some this week and thats no april fools.

I will try the Ultimate Preworkout.
1 Scoop N2bm DAA
1.5 scoops N2kts
1 serving n2amp

oh yeah n2amp isnt going to turn you into jay cutler overnight or anything. Im ordering some this week and thats no april fools.

I will try the Ultimate Preworkout.
1 Scoop N2bm DAA
1.5 scoops N2kts
1 serving n2amp

thats what i call a stack! =) you'll be wanting to rip peoples heads off! lolll ( i mean kicking them, a la karate kid) =)

Get him a body bag - ONe of the cobra guys says that haha.

Im already taking Rs trans, ruthless 3d multi, better bars, muscle replenisher, n2bm whey and anabeta/erase (thats almost out though)

Running low on vanilla nut whey. Im thinking of getting some rocky road or pb crunch

so you guys are happy with amp? i tried it today i felt like shit earlier in the day so i took the amp, and i had one of my best workouts.. it would help if there were more hotties where i workout. my biceps looked like they were gonna pop out of my arms on this shit

Top Bottom