Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pre workout

Xpand from Dymatize

~EZ

1MR is dangerous shit. Be careful with that stuff. I crawled up into a little ball with shakes and didnt wanna even look at a gym. Everyone is different but that stuff is potent

N2AMP all the way... i seriously had to return the 1mr because it absolutely sucked... it tasted so bad that just thinking about it later in the day made me want to puke and honestly it didn't do a damn thing for me... ive had some good pre workouts before but NOTHING compares to N2AMP...

N2AMP all the way... i seriously had to return the 1mr because it absolutely sucked... it tasted so bad that just thinking about it later in the day made me want to puke and honestly it didn't do a damn thing for me... ive had some good pre workouts before but NOTHING compares to N2AMP...

I soooo agree with Dylan! That 1MR crap tasted like medamucil and didn't do a damn thing. Stack you some N2 amp with your choice of scoops of N2KTS and let the terror begin!:evil:

craze!

Top Bottom