Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle, the real facts.

Yea I bumped into a buddy of mine he is at my gym now he used to be a pro soccer player he told me about that class on tuesdays so I will give it a shot tomorrow, But also I know my limits I am only using cables and machines no free weights etc, i mean even my doc said you have to get back to training this is the next step of recovery so I am focusing on core the rest is just light stuff to get back to some sort of shape and 3 days in believe it or not up 2 lbs and feeling harder, is that even possible? How is your disc issue now btw are you back to 100 percent?

I've had some ongoing problems - lower back pain and radiculopathy - but mine is a little complicated in that I broke my right hip several years ago, and never regained full mobility in my right hip as far as range of motion and flexibility goes, so my back has suffered as a result - I bend and twist more at the lower back rather than the hip since my hip doesn't allow the twisting ...

I had a recent visit to a PT who things I may have a tear in my hip labrum as well as a small disc herniation - and I'm supposed to get an MRI to see, but I just lost my job and hence my insurance and haven't been able to do that yet...

Also - I just wanted to mention in case nobody has told you. If you do a focused core training session - do not lift afterwards, you'd be putting yourself at risk for injury.

I've had some ongoing problems - lower back pain and radiculopathy - but mine is a little complicated in that I broke my right hip several years ago, and never regained full mobility in my right hip as far as range of motion and flexibility goes, so my back has suffered as a result - I bend and twist more at the lower back rather than the hip since my hip doesn't allow the twisting ...

I had a recent visit to a PT who things I may have a tear in my hip labrum as well as a small disc herniation - and I'm supposed to get an MRI to see, but I just lost my job and hence my insurance and haven't been able to do that yet...

Also - I just wanted to mention in case nobody has told you. If you do a focused core training session - do not lift afterwards, you'd be putting yourself at risk for injury.

Thanks for the advice i will make that it is my only exercise on Tuesdays, I hear you, disc issues usually arise from other issues as a precursor, in my case my inflexibility in my legs and stronger upperbody than lower meant i always deflected pressure to my lower back coupled with all the twisting from boxing took it's toll, the good news is as a female with prob far different goals you wont need to load huge weights on your body to yield results, hope your MRI comes back in good shape :)

Forgot to ask does the toco 8 really work for test levels? I m gonna grab some I think, trying to see what it is all about but all the posts on it are about freaking hairloss not test production....

For the liver I am on about a gram of milk thistle ed.

Here's Primordial's page on it. Complete Vitamin E - Natural source of Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

Myself and others have noticed improved skin tone and thicker, healthier hair while on Toco-8. I can't verify the testosterone thing from my experience (didn't get any bloodwork done pre or post Var cycle) but I can tell you for sure that I lost NO size whatsoever on my testes during 6 weeks of Var. It's also good for improving Cholesterol values (in theory) so that's another plus for Toco-8 while on Var.

I run Toco-8 almost all the time, but I doubled-up on it for AAS use. It can only help.

As for liver, Milk Thistle is good, but I would get something more specific to AAS use, like Forged Liver Support, or N2Guard. Liv. 52 gets excellent reviews as well.

Here's Primordial's page on it. Complete Vitamin E - Natural source of Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

Myself and others have noticed improved skin tone and thicker, healthier hair while on Toco-8. I can't verify the testosterone thing from my experience (didn't get any bloodwork done pre or post Var cycle) but I can tell you for sure that I lost NO size whatsoever on my testes during 6 weeks of Var. It's also good for improving Cholesterol values (in theory) so that's another plus for Toco-8 while on Var.

I run Toco-8 almost all the time, but I doubled-up on it for AAS use. It can only help.

As for liver, Milk Thistle is good, but I would get something more specific to AAS use, like Forged Liver Support, or N2Guard. Liv. 52 gets excellent reviews as well.

Yea it sounds good I ordered a batch of the toco last night I will give it a shot for the tests if it gets here soon I ordered some hcgenerate too, all this stuff ends up costing more than the cycle but I like trying out new products and I hear good things, they should give you a commission :)

Yea it sounds good I ordered a batch of the toco last night I will give it a shot for the tests if it gets here soon I ordered some hcgenerate too, all this stuff ends up costing more than the cycle but I like trying out new products and I hear good things.

All I will say is any steroid use requires pct. Its cheap and easy to do so why not? I know some say no need with var but I say they are playing with fire and will eventually get burned. Dont be that guy who has the natural test levels of a 12 year old girl because they listened to there buddys at the gym.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks for the input, I am up 2 pounds and feeling harder at day 3 could be the diet and the training but i feel good psychologically, I am feeling dizzy but when I asked others on it (same lab) they said never happened to them, weird might be unrelated. I also got some con cret creatine today I hear it works good with the var, I took a day one pic 175 lbs of wimp (6 months off will get you man) so I will take a few mid and end cycle see how I get on. If it works out good I will do another 6 week and some test prop maybe for the summer.

Good Luck Bruh, Hope that var works out for ya. Anxious to hear how your feeling before the end. Stay strong man.

Good Luck Bruh, Hope that var works out for ya. Anxious to hear how your feeling before the end. Stay strong man.

Thanks man I took a before pic, week in and I am up 5 lbs and the shape is returning,I seem to be responding well, also stacking with some creatin and a hcgenerate, I'm thinking to throw some test prop in there but I don't want to over do it, test makes me aggressive which means I will want to go hard and I can't do that at this stage, I will keep you updated dude.

I cant believe you are considering aas with a ruptured disc in your spine. It's lunacy.

you could look at it like that or you could take the approach I did which is go through 5 months rehab with a chiro and get to the stage that resting is not helping anymore a ruptured disc is accumulative in my case weaker lower back than upper, and inflexability in the hamstrings plus a weak core, that causes you to deflect pressure to your lower back when doing physical activities that those regions cannot support and over time it will go so what is needed is to strengthen those areas I am giving the rehab some outside help I don't see how that can be a bad thing, aas are made for people who have terminal illnesses like aids where there muscles waste away, if a guy with a weak body and system can take it, why not a healthy guy with a back problem, each to his own....

Top Bottom