Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flabbyguy - 2012 Transformation Contest Log

I slacked on Friday. I will be in the gym tomorrow for shoulders. I will post the workout after.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

2/19 Went to the gym to do shoulders. Got there at 3:15 and didnt realize they closed at 4 on Sun.

Went back today to finish but I ended up doing the entire workout.

Day 17 of RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
2 Katana AM / 1 about 45 mins before my Noon workout / 2 PM about 8:00 (total 250mg)
2 HCGen AM / 3 PM with the above mentioned Katana
3 N2Slin - .5 hour before breakfast lunch and dinner NEW TODAY

2 scoops NTKTS

Shoulder Workout:

Rotator Cuff WU

Ropes to eyes: Warmup
117.5 x 15
135 x 15

Upright rows:
115 x 10 (3 sets)

Seated Presses (front):
135 x 12
185 x 10
205 x 7
155 x 15 3 sets

DB lateral raises (thumbs up):
25 x 12 (3 sets)

Incline real delt lifts: (incline bench set at 45 degree angle)
20 x 10 (2 sets)
15 x 12

10 mins treadmill. Incline 4 speed 4.3

Shoulders were PUMPED after this workout. Im going to start doing lighter weight with higher reps on the presses. I was feeling a little stiffness as I started to go heavier and the last thing I wanna do right now is injure myself.

Anxious to see what the N2Slin affects are.

Last edited:
Hey there! Looking great in here , Good call on the higher reps no room fro injury round here lol, I think were all doing extremely well and only 3 weeks in too

Nice WO bro, good to see you killin it :) are me and Donna the only ones still doing low rep WOs?

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi sout que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Day 18 of RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
2 Katana AM / 1 about 45 mins before my Noon workout / 2 PM about 8:00 (total 250mg)
3 N2Slin - .5 hour before breakfast lunch and dinner NEW TODAY

2 scoops NTKTS

ARMS

BI's

Icarian Machine Curls (right, left, both)
30lbs/30lbs/70lbs x 15/15/15 (3 sets)

Straight bar curls
65lbs x 12 (last 4 were negatives for each set)

TRI's

V bar pushdowns (squeeze at the bottom)
90 x 15
110 x 12 (3 sets

Rope pull downs (flare wrists out at the bottom and squeeze)
110 x 15 (4 sets)

SUPERSET
DB kickbacks/Rope curls (thumbs up)
20 x 15/70 x 20 (4 sets)

My arms were jacked but I really need a better arm workout. Im open to suggestions.

Thanks

Try this for an arm workout bro.

•Chin ups 4xfailure,
•Handstand push ups 4xfailure, if you can't do them do 4xnegatives bit try to push yourself back up at the bottom
•Drag curls 4x8
•Dips, narrow grip elbows back to emphasise the triceps 4x8weighted
•Preacher curl 3x8
•Skull crushers 3x8 OR close grip pushups elbows back to emphasise triceps, 2x10 1xfailure do these fast (well as fast as you can by this point)

Give that a try and tell me what you think. :)

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Day 20 of RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
3 N2Slin .5 hr before breakfast/lunch/dinner
2 scoops NTKTS (WHOA!!)

CHEST workout:

I'll start by saying this. Since I started the N2Slin on Monday I am NOTICEABLY leaner. Im not 100% sure how this works when combined with Katana but I starting to see my abs and those fuckn love handles are shrinking. I have been very strict on my diet too. Lots of protein, some carbs amd lots or fruits and veggies. I have stopped using salt as well. I dont drink often but when I do its vodka/soda instead of beer. BEER WILL KILL YOU!!

That said, rest in between sets at 1:30 - 2 mins

Rotator Cuff warmup ALWAYS

Bench: (I keep my bench on a 15 degree incline to put a little more focus on my upper chest where I believe I lack a bit)

135 x 15
185 x 10
The reps from here down were slow and percise and at times focused on the neg towards the end of the set.
225 x 12
225 x 13
225 x 12
185 x 14

DB Presses:
75 x 9
75 x 9
75 x 9
75 x 11

Pec Dec: (These i would consider partials almost. I go out to about 45 degrees and hold at the center.)
140 x 18
Wasnt feeln this. dropped to 130 focused on exploding in and a slow releas to a 45 degree angle.
130 x 15
130 x 15

Flat Bench to Failure
155 x 20 (got 18 and needed help on the last 2)
155 x 15 (got 13 and needed help on the last 2)
This was the perfect weight for a burnout set.

Awesome work brotha!!! Keep killin it!

Top Bottom