Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morons at the gym (the official thread)...

Led, I just put their shit on the floor and if they say anything go 'shit, then what are u paying me for?' I also hate the fucktards that talk 90% of the time and lift 10%. Makes no sense to me. People talking on their cellphones. People that stand 1 ft away from u while ur trying to lift.....

Luckily I can intmidate most people but the ones I can't I just let loose w/ the gas. After I've cropdusted an area very few people stick around.

I seriously try to be nice but when people are inconsiderate, just sit on a machine or bench forever while barely using it, never rack their weights or sit and babble w/ their friends mere inches from u while ur trying to kill it.....well, it makes one consider some serious beatdowns.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

I here you bro, I have been real agitated lately with the gym I am training at. I have come close to going buck a couple of times... It is either old people who get in the way or some young punk staring in the mirror for 20 minutes at a time like he is Cutler and he goes about 150lbs soak and wet. It is undulterated, and unfiltered retardness...

Amen bro. I've got these 20-23 yr old punks that I don't even hit 140 fully clothed that think the time inbetween sets is for posedowns. They look at me like, yeah I'm serous like u and I can't help but laugh. Dude, when I was starting out I always treated everyone respectfully and behaved like the beginner I was. I didn't puff my chest out and act like we just went to war together, its fucking retarded.

Now, some of these kids are alright and will ask me about proper form or what to eat, what supps to take etc...but some of these kids snicker like little girls and keep congratulating each other on the 115 pds they're benching w/ their pants hanging around their knees primping their hair like teenage chicks.

Or the 50 yr old benching 275 w/ the leftside 45 degrees lower than the right trying to give advice.

Or the elypti-queen reading a magazine for 1 hr while never breaking a sweat(but god bless her as well bc she usually wears skin tight pants and looks good)

Ok, I feel better now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that also. People using the equipment as coat racks etc. I just hate the people that think it is their own gym and take up way too much space. The people in the locker room that lay out their bags and clothes all over the benches in front of your locker then go into the sauna for a half hour.

The people that try to reserve several pieces of equipment at once by placing their towel on it while they do other stuff and then only using the equipment every 15 minutes or so.

Bags on the benches in the locker room? What about the dudes that apparently haven't even realized there is a locker room, who carry their backpacks/duffel bags around the weight room and leave them on benches or in the middle of walkways???

Recent morons I've seen at my 24hr fitness:
-guy doing seated OHP pretty heavy but with a 4" range of motion, talking to a buddy on his cell phone (hands-free) during and in between his sets
-dude standing so close to me during squats that I had to pause mid-squat so I didn't uppercut the guy with the end of the barbell (I would have attempted doing so if I wasn't afraid it'd throw me off balance or cause weight to slip off).

Some morons are hilarious and tolerable, but I can't stand the ones who put you and other gym-goers in danger with their stupidity...

Like the new guy thats started coming to my gym since i was away for a while. Seems to have some idea what hes doing ect....
Starts doing squats, i'm not paying attention. Then I see he's going for a PR. Puts 315 on the bar, gets two of the "lets get some roids for summer and eat mcdonalds all day and get drunk 4 days a week" punks to come spot him. So I start watching.... Gets a lift off goes A2G...ok nice.....good form.... then lifts his ass up as high as it will go without moving any other part of his body then proceeds to lift all this fucking weight with his lower back as he tried to unfold himself and stand back up. This is how he squats. Every set of every rep no matter the weight.
Then he sits on the bench between sets resting and grabbing his lower back.

OMFG I wanted to say something sooo bad because he IS going to royally fuck himself up. But i just stepped back and said nope, fuck him. No one gets advice ever. Even if they ask for it. Why? They dont fucking listen anyways even if they are the ones asking for it.

I just saw a guy last week with yoga shorts, military boots, punk hair style and a bright yellow ripped shirt...apparently he likes to work out in style...WTF happened to men?

OH SHIT!! I forgot....theres this group of 3 kids that come in now. Probably 16, but all real skinny. They have no idea whats going on but the one is funny as hell. Long hair out the back of his hat mullet style, has that osteoperosis (sp?) posture already........he always grabs the 25 lb kettle bell and holds it with both hands on the sides of the bottom and goes around and around with it like hes steering a big ship steering wheel.

And...I cant forget the big fat(floppy sloppy fat) 350+ lb asshole that 1) stinks like shit.... and 2) wears those baggy fabric work out pants that you used to see the pros wear but in a raiders type color scheme tiger stripe pattern....going from doing upright rows on the smith machine to seated concentration curls , then off to do side raises....whew....what a work out. Same shit since i have been seeing this guy off and on for a few years. No physical change. Hey fat ass.....try some cardio. Really?.....isolation movements....

I forgot to mention the early 20's guy in my gym w/ the perpetual scowl who looks at everyone like they're competiton or a threat. Ok form, ok shape but just a dink.

Or the guy in mid 30's who talks most of the time and is in fairly good shape. Spends 1 hr on the squat rack doing maybe..7 sets in all that time. Also whatever lift ur doing has to mention to his friend how much more he's lifted before.

There's also some new bulldykes in my gym. They do these crazy workouts that I'm not really sure what they're doing and stand way too close to whatever I'm doing like they're trying to mark territory, but I actually don't mind them, atleast they're trying.

I just saw a guy last week with yoga shorts, military boots, punk hair style and a bright yellow ripped shirt...apparently he likes to work out in style...WTF happened to men?

A friend of mine took a pictureof some dude in her gym in the 'weight' area wearing leggingsand doing jumping jacks. Shit has to be seen to be believed. I'm going to guess he's testosterone deficient....

Throwing a fresh pair of vibrams and an x-small under armour sleeveless on, load up the bar and pound out sets of 2 on the bench press, pinkies literally touching the plates...

Top Bottom