Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2kts + attack=holy s@#t

would you benefit from NO on cycle, or would aas or ph kind of take care of itsel in that regards
i would think so...there is plenty of aas and ph's that could potentially make you lethargic, or if you're in a strict calorie defecit you will feel run down and tired regardless so i good pre-workout stack would be very benificial imo

i would think so...there is plenty of aas and ph's that could potentially make you lethargic, or if you're in a strict calorie defecit you will feel run down and tired regardless so i good pre-workout stack would be very benificial imo

Yep.

I think attack would work well during pct since it's stim free. Going overboard on stims will jack up cort. That's not really a good thing when trying to recover from a cycle.

thank southern that some good info, i didnt know stims raised cort levels!! me to n1ghtmare. i used to love ladder workouts on my arms using superpump. get to my 3rd weight of my first superset and my arms felt like they would explode

Yep.

I think attack would work well during pct since it's stim free. Going overboard on stims will jack up cort. That's not really a good thing when trying to recover from a cycle.
so you think n2kts during pct is a bad idea? because i'm running both right now and i'm one week into pct

so you think n2kts during pct is a bad idea? because i'm running both right now and i'm one week into pct

Its ok to use Attack thru PCT however i wouldn't use N2KTS remember you want to perserve muscle.

Its ok to use Attack thru PCT however i wouldn't use N2KTS remember you want to perserve muscle.
damn i guess I'll drop the n2kts for now I didn't know that....thought if i bumped my cals up I would be good.......you stay on top of shit around here, seems like when i ask a ? you answer it within minutes lol,

people do it all the time bro and are fine... but if u want to do a perfect pct its best to avoid stims during PCT .. reason is post cycle is a period where you may experience a spike in cortisol levels. adding stims may increase cortisol EVEN MORE at a time where you are looking to control the side effects of cortisol..for this reason its un-advisable to use stims during this period.

like radar said..attack is stim free ..so either way u will be fine using it

Top Bottom