Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2kts + attack=holy s@#t

gymjunkie09

Took 1 1/2 scoops of n2kts and stacked it with one serving of attack and that s#$t is the business....not to mention I'm coming off a test/deca cycle and my last shot of test was almost two weeks ago and I had the flu all weekend and barely moved all the couch so you know I was dragging ass, this stack here is gonna make pct a breeze:D

Last edited:
Sounds legit bro! Quick question, whats your height/weight in your avi?

Nice stats bro, I'll check that log out. I was thinking you were taller (tall myself) so I was trying to compare. I def need to add some more weight (6'1 195 12ish%bf)

Nice stats bro, I'll check that log out. I was thinking you were taller (tall myself) so I was trying to compare. I def need to add some more weight (6'1 195 12ish%bf)
lift heavy, eat a lot, and eat clean and you will grow....at that weight you should be taking in 3500-4000 cals a day, even more if you on cycle

Ya, that combo is the bees knees... No jokes about that!!!

I'd say that time probably depends on the person, but I'd definitely make sure to cycle on and off the stims. Just try and take note of when you aren't feeling quite like you did when you originally posted this thread.

Top Bottom