Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

Strongbow

I need help, I have become a magnet for 17 and 18 year old girls. It started out with softball lessons, you know hitting, fielding that kinda of stuff. Now I have at least three of the young and might I say gorgeous ladies who want more than hitting lessons. My test levels are off the chart and my wife has reduced me to sex once a month maybe. Im flippin out, what the fuck do you do, in a situation like this?

Strongbow said:
I need help, I have become a magnet for 17 and 18 year old girls. It started out with softball lessons, you know hitting, fielding that kinda of stuff. Now I have at least three of the young and might I say gorgeous ladies who want more than hitting lessons. My test levels are off the chart and my wife has reduced me to sex once a month maybe. Im flippin out, what the fuck do you do, in a situation like this?

You start getting your wife very drunk until she passes out then have your evil ways with her.

prison is a good place for grown men who like to sex up underage chicks.

i think there is a law, could depend on what state your in, where if your a teacher, coach, or anyone with a position of authority over the girls that you could have charges pressed. i am not certain of the language for this law but a coach in a hs nearby got in alot of trouble for this and he even waited for the girls to be the right age.

timtim said:
prison is a good place for grown men who like to sex up underage chicks.

i think there is a law, could depend on what state your in, where if your a teacher, coach, or anyone with a position of authority over the girls that you could have charges pressed. i am not certain of the language for this law but a coach in a hs nearby got in alot of trouble for this and he even waited for the girls to be the right age.
I played pro ball so all the locals think i can make their kids the next home run king. Im not coaching at school or anything, I just give private lessons and look like Chipper Jones, a bad combo with young chicks.

LoL @ Not knowing what to do.

Once a month sex? Dude grab your nuts from your wifes purse and see how many homeruns you can hit. Do it for the team bro... the team. Oh and get pics!!!

Strongbow said:
I played pro ball so all the locals think i can make their kids the next home run king. Im not coaching at school or anything, I just give private lessons and look like Chipper Jones, a bad combo with young chicks.

That is a bad combo to be married.

Strongbow said:

im being honest, look into the state statutes for your state. i think any position of authority, which you have, would count. be safe when you bang jail bait.

SaladFork said:
LoL @ Not knowing what to do.

Once a month sex? Dude grab your nuts from your wifes purse and see how many homeruns you can hit. Do it for the team bro... the team. Oh and get pics!!!

LOL

Top Bottom