Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you first masturbate?

How old were you when you first began to masturbate?

• < 10

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • 10-12

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • 13-14

Votes: 43 28.5%
  • 15-17

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • >18

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
carlsuen said:
to tell the truth..i was a hell late bloomer than everyone who posted.. fuckin innocent then.. haha.. lost the big V when i was around 17 to my current gf..

18 for M, 20 for intercourse.

people actally wait that long before they masturbate? i can understand waiting for sex...but damn..if i was 18 before i blew my first nut I would have been so clogged up with cum if i sneezed i would have blown nut out my nose

I dont even remember really. I do know though that by 15 I was rubbing the hell out of my no-no spot a lot, what seems like all the time. I recall at 16 driving in my car at night rubbing it while driving LOL just for horniness sake. I didnt have sex till almost 17.

I made out with a neighbor girl when I was 7 or 8 and I recall that making me tingle

first time was in the shower; got a hardon, started rubbing it with one finger across the bottom; came with just clear gizz...liked it so much I did it again that night in bed; started rubbing it so much that the underside was raw and almost started to bleed. It took me a few tries to realize I could put my whole hand around the shaft and beat off; felt much better; and have been enjoying it for decades, now!

About 12.

My friend told me one day he jerked off and it worked. I was like, "worked? What the hell are you talking about?"

So that night I was taking a shit. I wiped but continued sitting on the toilet. I started to jerk the sawseege. At first I was like this isn't that great. Then it gradually got better, then I orgasmed. I sat there for a minute feeling mad guilty not knowing what the fuck just happened.

hooray for whacking the braciole!!!

Like 8 or 9. I was watching Playboy TV when my parents were sleeping(my dad had asian friends who hooked up free cable). I got hard, and it was just like instinct, I started rubbing it and eventually I came.

I was 9 in the shower and let the shower head beat down on the head of my cock longer and longer until with a little bit of jerking, I came. I had no idea what had happened, but I knew I would do it again very soon. And I did, and still do about 2-3 times a day in addition to getting laid once or twice a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom